[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf doesn't want be to bulk because she doesn't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: fat.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fat.gif
15KB, 633x758px
My gf doesn't want be to bulk because she doesn't want me to lose my abs. I've told her the plan is to bulk 8 weeks, cut 8 weeks and i'll look better than now but she's not buying it. what do i do?
>>
i dont think youll look that much better
>>
Tell your girlfriend that if you aren't allowed to bulk, she is never allowed to get fat
>>
File: 1479148950257.jpg (249KB, 771x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479148950257.jpg
249KB, 771x1024px
>>39585816
Common knowledge is that gfs are gains goblins
For some reason they think if you become attractive other women will steal you away (which is just nonsense given how few single women there are compared to men) so its probably rooted in her own insecurities that she doesnt want you to be too attractive because it will make her feel bad

Do whatever you want anyway, if she doesnt like it she can find another dude to nag and bring down
gains before hoes, OP
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
Stop being a fucking cuck
>>
>>39585874
So there isn't a benefit to bulking/cutting cycles?
>>
>>39585816
Do this
>>39585916
Dump her if she bitches.
>>
>>39585816
Respect her opinion, and tell her that you respect her opinion and value your relationship with her over anything else.

Then disregard it completely and bulk anyway. What's she going to do, stop you? You'll be fucking huge!

That or try to keep the bulk as clean as possible.
>>
>>39585816
Bulk and cut man. Don't let her control you. Neither of you will respect you then.
>>
If your girlfriend is seriously upset if you lose visible abs fro a few months, she must be a really shallow stupid cunt. Just dump her, women only get in the way of gains.

Also >letting your GF tell you how to lift

C U C K
>>
>>39585816
if she'd rather you have abs than do something that makes you happy then thats kinda fucked, eh?
>>
>>39585816
your body you cuck faggot

>having a gains goblin gf
>>
>>39585908
>>given how few single women there are compared to men

Nigger what?

The U.S is 51% female and there's slightly more gay men than there are women.

That doesn't make sense on any level. Japan hasn't cornered the market on sexbots to the point there's a massive discrepancy between genders yet.
>>
>>39585816
>Bulking for only 2 months
Are you retardo or something
>>
>>39589157
read the sticky you clown
>>
lean bulk baby
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.