[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> always been a chubby sissy who ironically arm wrestles girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: armwres.jpg (302KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
armwres.jpg
302KB, 1024x576px
> always been a chubby sissy who ironically arm wrestles girls and barely wins
> been going to the gym for 4 months now.
> still a dyel fag, but I've gained some noticeable strength
> finally thought "I bet I could finally beat some of my friends at arm wrestling who don't lift."

flash forward to last night:
> I arm wrestled 4 people, all naturally fit looking normie friends
> 2 haven't touched a weight in years, maybe ever
> other 2 go to the gym about twice a week.
> I BRUTALLY lost to all of them, only putting up a moderate fight to the weakest kid

what the fuck /fit/. when will I ever become a man? I've been making so much progress these past 4 months and I'm still not even normal mode yet. I don't especially care about improving at arm wrestling, but this was a blow to my ego and a lesson that 4 months of going to the gym 5-6 days with a strict diet didn't do shit the one time I tried to apply it in daily life.
>>
>>39584503
4-5 months is nothing, come back in 40-50 months
>>
>>39584503
Do more deadlifts for grip strenght,
>>
>>39584503
>he fell for the no curls meme
>>
I suck at arm wrestling, I always have. I'm stronger than my friends but I'll still lose in arm wrestling to them. No big deal.
>>
>>39584503
>4-5 months
>5-6 days strict diet

You're probably doing stupid useless shit at the gym and wasting time.
On the off chance you aren't I doubt you're training forearm a ton which is all arm wrestling is.
>>
>>39584503
arm wrestling is so much technique and not strength
>>
Post your routine, and your lift numbers.
>>
>>39584517
I'd be ok with this answer if they were going to the gym for 40-50 months but it's relative

>>39584546
I do curls, hammer curls, and reverse grip curls AGAINST fit's advice tho which makes it sting even more

>>39584554
this makes me cautiously optimistic

>>39584601
>>39584615
I do a PPL routine 5-6 days a week with all of the basics. on my pull day, I do curls/hammer curls and reverse grip curls (which feel the best for my forearms though I don't think they're /fit/ approved)
>>
>>39584503
arm wrestling is 90 percent form and technique and 10 percent pure strength
>>
>>39584799
How much do you fucking lift?
>>
>>39584853
>>39584605
This. Arm wrestling has very little to do with strength, just like regular wrestling.
>>
>>39584503
>be me a couple years ago
>skinnyfat, babyfaced loser
>get challenged to arm wrestle by my friends
>easily beat all of them

I mean I did some sport as a kid but at that point in my life I was unironically sitting on my ass all day for 2-3 years without any activity. Was kinda shocked how easy it was, honestly one of the reasons why I was motivated to go to the gym.
>>
>>39584503
>I don't especially care about improving at arm wrestling, but this was a blow to my ego
This is quite a specific test, though. Identify the weak link and work on that. For me, it was solved by lateral side raises.
>>
>>39584605
of course you need strength, but without technique the strength will be wasted.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.