[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey anon, have you been hitting the gym recently? >I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

File: gMxqgjQ.jpg (81KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
gMxqgjQ.jpg
81KB, 720x960px
>hey anon, have you been hitting the gym recently?
>I can tell all that work has paid off, you look amazing!
>so besides working out what else do you do?
>you... you do have other hobbies... right?
>>
Yea I like to pound your pussy with muh dik
>>
>>39583872
yeah i learn magic tricks and waste all my time in front of a computer.

wen i have a gf i usualy juste waste time with gf , and do stuff together cause it make me happier
>>
>no blue eyes
Bye bye spic
>>
I like to party and masturbate.
>>
Yeah, but I like to keep them to myself because I don't always know what people's reactions are going to be. I'm really into firearms and have played with the idea of getting into competitive shooting. Also, I i'm working on becoming a serial entrepreneur, so basically starting companies than selling them to start other companies. Also since I have gotten into staying in shape I have started to hone my skills in the kitchen and feel like I have really developed myself as a amateur chef .
>>
>>39583872
I'm an archologist and have a hugebone to be examinated
>>
File: 1465183361069.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
1465183361069.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
>>39583872
I like to spend several hours a day arguing with people I will never meet on a Madagascan water clock repair advice forum while occasionally bonding over our shared attraction to feminine looking boys.
>>
>>39583872
>Don't you know how to dress with modesty???!!!!
Proceed to take out her glasses and slap her
>>
reading is a shortcut to having no hobbies

and you'll something to bring up, just start reading!
>>
>>39583872
No I don't, but that's still one more hobby than u and 99% of girls u slut
>>
>>39583872
I'm actually an archaeologist
>>
>>39583872
EVERYDAY WITH THIS SHIT
>>
No, problem?
Watch movies or series and sit with fatass on couch putting junkfood in your fatty fatmouth isnt a hobby, meeting friends isnt a hobby either, so what about your hobbies?
>>
Hobbies? Hah. I don't know if I necessarily would consider them hobbies. I have pursuits, passions, dreams, sure. I love film. Perhaps you are familiar with the Marvel franchise? And to say I am not well-read and well-educated would be a major misconception. I am a scholar and a learner in the arena of science and physics. I do not toil with such nonsense like 50 Shades of Grey, and Twilight (although I must say that I do have a few 'fetishes' of my own, but nothing so base and degrading to women as bondage). I enjoy cooking. Have you ever had chicken breast cooked on a college dorm stovetop? It is actually quite good, I will have to have you over sometime so I can treat you, my lady. I would be honored to have you for supper. But where was I? Oh yes, I also enjoy a good debate; discussion. I would consider intelligent discourse to be a bit of a hobby of mine. Alcohol? Heh, I do not need alcohol to let my inhibitions down. I find that a sharp mind is as important as a sculpted body in the arena of life. So yes, I do have some hobbies. Now, what interests you? What are your passions and dreams?
>>
>>39584271
if it rustles your jimmies, maybe you do need more hobbies. i suggest drinking and partying.
>>
>>39584326
tfw you dont even know youre an approval-seeking loser
>>
This is such bullshit scenario. Ever happened to anyone of you IRL? There's completely nothing rational about communicating with women, even if she's smart, you make fun of her and she loves you for it.
>>
>>39583872
Can you stop making this fucking thread? Jesus christ
>>
>>39584493
makes you that anxious huh
>>
>>39583872
Overwatch, and I need a 6th babe
>>
>>39584271
he's right tho

it actually bothered me enough to order a book on amazon
>>
>>39583897
The background looks like she's from italy.
So more like an olivenigger,
>>
>>39583872
i record DSBM on my laptop.
i also go on /pol/, watch conspiracy videos on youtube, and i also dabble in the occult.
sometimes i like to cut myself.
and sometimes i also like to get black-out drunk and get into fights.
>>
What are some good hobbies /fit/?
I read but that's about it.

I can't fucking say I'm a 23 year old who plays with legos while high on shrooms and even sober sometimes.
>>
>Uhh, so you go to the gym but you can't do a full lotus?
>Just drop me off at Chad's house
>>
>>39584920
why didnt you just pirate it you pleb
>>
>>39585037
Yeah you can. Imagine the day a girl says "That's cool. I used to love legos, but haven't touched them in years. We should take shrooms and build together sometime."

This is how you find the right girl, by being honest about your hobbies. Any bitch has a problem with LegoTripping™ is a bitch you wanna avoid anyway.
>>
>>39583872
hey

Yeah but I can't really talk right now heheh.

See you later!

>runs away
>>
Heh, hobbies, well let's just say in my free time I browse a forum called /pol/, it's a bit too high up there for you to understand, I consider myself quite learned in the art of dialectics.
>>
>>39585049
Damn you got a point, thanks man I won't be ashamed of my degeneracy anymore.

Any hobbies you can recommend to try?
>>
File: 1478923208866.png (587KB, 625x918px) Image search: [Google]
1478923208866.png
587KB, 625x918px
Even if your only hobby is lifting, it's still easy to fake other hobbies.

>you... you do have other hobbies... right?
>yes, I'm into reading (start talking about the latest normie book released you saw on the web)
>yes, I'm into watching films (start talking about the latest normie film you saw on the tv)
>yes I'm into music (start talking about waka flocka and how he gives you better gainz)

Tricking hoes aint difficult brehs
>>
>>39584326
>have you ever had chicken breast cooked on a college dorm stovetop?

kek'd hard
>>
>>39583872
god do you people really stress about a question like this
>>
>>39583872
I like shooting things including furry animals with assault rifles and pistols.
>>
>>39583872
I'm teaching myself throat singing to get in contact with my finnish ancestors.
>>
Ugly
>>
>>39585075
I would recommend you pick something you've always been passionate about and pursue that. I have always loved music and have played/produced music since I was 12. This is my biggest hobby. I'm doing it right now.

If you really haven't developed any hobbies naturally by now, just try a few different things. Think of things you've always wanted to try and try them.
>>
>>39583891
>learn magic tricks
That's pretty cool man
>>
I read philosophy books and contemplate my existence alone in my room, on my couch, in my kitchen, or in my basement. I also listen to the shittiest underground music unironically.
>>
>>39583872
Yes, I shitpost and fucking hate niggers and kikes.

What about you?
>>
>>39583872
jerkin it.
>>
This meme is retarded, 99% of female bios are "I LIEK ADVENTURES, DRINKING AND HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS XD" Most people don't do shit, and having like a full-time job, school work and a social life doesn't leave much room to be a professional pianist.
>>
>>39583872
"Of course! What are your hobbies?"
Game. Set. Match.
If any girl can respond without saying " I love to laugh, drink wine, and eat pizza" they are already doing better than 90% of date-able grills
>>
>>39585421
How to get good at producing? Every time I open Ableton I just become a retard clicking buttons and turning knobs randomly.
>>
>>39585104
listening to music, reading, and watching movies arent really hobbies tho
>>
I use photoshop to remove nipples from other mens pictures and post them on an anonymous imageboard for homosexuals.
>>
>>39585104
>music and movies are hobbies

uhm anon, i bet going out with friends, playing games and playing on your mobile phone are hobbies too?

kek
>>
>>39583955
>oh ok anon, have fun examining your bone
>>
>>39583872
If I tell the truth that I like to read and hobby farm the girls think I am a fucking weirdo which I am. I workout at the gym to build my body and I don't fucking have money to travel or go boating every weekend. What is the point of working out when I cant even connect with anyone for hookup or relationship.
>>
>>39586269
Start tripfagging
>>
I'm flexible enough I can suck my own dick, WHAT NOW BITCH, CAN YOU?

Don't try and step to me woman I will end you
>>
>>39584326
Cringe.
>>
>>39585524
>female bios
>using tinder
>>
>>39583872
I play bass.
>>
>>39583872
i drink an partay
>>
>>39588335
butthurt redditor detected
>>
>>39585594
YouTube tutorials are genuinely fantastic
>>
>>39583872
I eat ass
>>
>>39588343
hey me too!
>>
Chessfag reporting in. Where are my bros? 1500 average tier.
>>
>>39583872
WELL WHAT DO YOU DO??
>>
File: patrick-bateman-cheers[1].jpg (216KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
patrick-bateman-cheers[1].jpg
216KB, 590x322px
>>39583872
Funny you ask that... I have many hobbies. I like to write about them in my day planner.
>>
>>39585044
lol full lotus is easy, it's that fucking front split that is hard
>>
>>39583989
wew
>>
Do people really hobbies or is this some shitty meme? Most people seem to just watch movies and get fucked up
>>
>>39583872
Yeah I watch stuff like anime, movies or tv series, I read books and comics, I play videogames and I'm learning Japanese to become an ultra weeb. Also I love anthropology. What about you?
>>
>>39583872
Y-you too.
>>
I collect fountain pens and practice different calligraphy.
>>
>>39583872
This girl looks just like another Italian girl I knew once that I was best friends with. I thought she was beautiful.
>>
>>39588934
It's pretty great being the weeb who knows Japanese, anon. I'll see you on this side.
>>
>>39584326

Made me chuckle
>>
>>39584326
>my lady
Tips fedora
>>
>>39583872
Fit mathematician here. I could amuse her with dat Lie algebra
>>
>hobby

modern women's hobbies include: netflix, movies, TV, hanging out at the mall, shopping
>>
>>39588335
OH MY GOD I CRINGED LIKE SOOO HARD LIKE OMGGGGG :(((((
Fuck off.
>>
>>39583897
>>
>I s-spent a lot of time on an online f-friend ship simulator
>>
>>39588478
right here. who /e4nf3/ here?
>>
>>39584305
libgen.io
Largest collection of ebooks on the interwebs
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.