[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever since I quit smoking, I've gained like 50 lbs. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Ever since I quit smoking, I've gained like 50 lbs.

What is the best way to lose weight? I don't really have access to a gym. Can I go on a coffee diet or something?

My wife quit smoking too but shit is still skinny as fuck, I don't understand.
>>
Eat less.
Don't drink soda.
>>
>>39583145
Go out and run, everyday for atleast 30 minutes.
Check your diet. Start vaping.
>>
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>39583151
>>39583154
Ok, I'm sorry to bother you guys, I hate being fat.
>>
track your calories and make sure you eat less than your TDEE every day.

you can and should add some exercise for health reasons, but it won't make you lose weight.
>>
>>39583145
You started smoking because people told you to. Do you really think you have the discipline to be fit?
>>
>>39583170
speaking as an ex-smoker, if he has the discipline to quit smoking he definitely has the discipline to be fit. quitting smoking is way, way harder than lifting and eating correctly.
>>
>>39583182
If you had any discipline at all, you wouldn't pick it up in the first place :^)

You were always destined to be fat, OP, your disgusting habit just suppressed it. Now you have to get a grip and it's going to be incrementally harder as you can't fall back on nicotine to relieve the stress of getting /fit/

Enjoy
>>
>>39583145
>What is the best way to lose weight?
Intake less calories than you burn. i.e., eat less. Cardio is negligible in the grand scheme of things.
>>
File: 1468723382503.jpg (112KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1468723382503.jpg
112KB, 444x460px
>>39583145

>Gained 50 lbs

Holy fuck you fat fucking asshole stop eating everthing in sight
>>
>>39583145
Protip: she hasn't really quit. I guarantee she's still sneaking a smoke at work or some shit.
>>
>>39583145
>since I started eating like shit I got fat
Fixed that for tou buddy. Don't blame cigarettes, blame yourself and your shitty self control
>>
>>39583306
>If you had any discipline at all, you wouldn't pick it up in the first place :^)

cig addiction happens faster than you know it, and some people just dont care enough to quit. its not really about discipline until you actually quit, which OP did.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.