[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my workout (I'm a begginer): 100 push ups. 60 squats.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1805486--fuck-you-pepe.313.jpg (12KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
1805486--fuck-you-pepe.313.jpg
12KB, 313x313px
Rate my workout (I'm a begginer):
100 push ups.
60 squats.
55 inclined pull ups.
3 sustained pull ups (because I can't do a full pull up).
1 km run.

What should I add?

>huh duh faggot go to the gym
I already finished two months in a gym, didn't enjoy it, it was boring as fuck, the owner was a cunt to me, nobody was friendly, didn't enjoy it.

Plus I now feel great and much better than anything the gym made me feel.
>>
If you enjoy dicking around and wasting your time, that's what really counts.
>>
>>39580367
SS+GOMAD
>>
if you want to stick with body weight, try this

https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine

i had fun doing this, until I decided that lifting made me feel better.
>>
>>39580395
ottermode is my goal.
I don't want to be big.

I've found girls want a lean body and if you're big you'll only get compliments from other males.
>>
>>39580367
>I already finished two months in a gym, didn't enjoy it, it was boring as fuck, the owner was a cunt to me, nobody was friendly, didn't enjoy it.

tfw will never be this much of a beta
>>
>>39580417
I don't get why the obsesion with a fucking gym.

I didn't enjoyed it.
what's the problem faggots?
>>
File: 1468161968881.jpg (43KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
1468161968881.jpg
43KB, 699x637px
>>39580433
It has all the equipment you need to get fit, doing xthousand pushup isn't going to do it, you need increased resistance. If you like fucking around and wasting time then more power to you, but it isn't doing anything except maybe increasing general stamina/cardio.
>>
>>39580446
my goal is 10% body fat, not being big.

stay mad faggot.
>>
>>39580463
Then just run dumb-fuck no reason to do all the other meme shit you listed.
>>
>>39580469
I have seen the street workout guys, they seem fine and great.
>>
they'd do you good if you were a fucking 13 year old
just run to burn off fat, to actually look good stop being a faggot and hit the gym
>>
>>39580568
you'll look great if you have visible abs.
>>
>>39580410
Autism, the post
>>
File: calisthenics.png (412KB, 690x299px) Image search: [Google]
calisthenics.png
412KB, 690x299px
>>39580595
Stay mad.
>>
File: mastnatty2.jpg (35KB, 360x378px) Image search: [Google]
mastnatty2.jpg
35KB, 360x378px
>>39580584
>>39580568

It depends on what you consider an ideal physique.

This is so subjective guys.

OP wants to look like a tiny twink and thinks just because he has abs he will 'look great'.

That's fine. Most anons here want to be sickcunts- also fine.

It so pointless to argue over what physique is ideal when it is personal preference.

While we are talking about preferences, here's my ideal physique

>>39580410
>>39580595

He's actually correct man. Most women want ottormode. Ottormode is the most desireable body type to women.

With that said if you re lifting for girls kill yourself lol
>>
>>39580367
Incline pull ups?
>>
>>39580629
australian pull ups, it has diferent names.

>>39580614
my current goal is to look like I do sports and being healthy and to get to 10% body fat.

I don't see why this board talk shit to guys that look great simply because they're not big.

look at sprinters and other sport people, they look great.
>>
>>39580640
>I don't see why this board talk shit to guys that look great simply because they're not big.

Add some ab roller and some crunches into your routine.

Weighted crunches with maybe a heavy cast iron pot (you wantd to work out at home deal with it)

You said you want abs you should probably train your abdominals no?

anyways board culture is that we all want to be huge. It is primarily a body building board. Body builders want to be big.

pretty simple stuff

With that said a barbell routine will accelerate your progress to tiny twink mode as opposed to the meme shit you want to do.

Once you get to tiny twink mode you can simply eat at matience and lift once a week

go to the gym
>>
>>39580658
what do you think off this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTQOI6Nz8mk
>>
>>39580610
Only one of those is otter mode fag
>>
>>39580697
is the first hit on google when you search calisthenics.

great bodies.
>>
>>39580704
It is still possible to use anabolics while doing a calisthenics routine, unless you have god tier genetics the guy on the left is what you're going to end up with.
>>
>>39580724
I dunno, but that's pretty good.
>>
>>39580693

First of all I think the guy on the right is too small for my personal asthetics

That said I think he did either anabolic steroids and calisthenics or barbell training and then said 'tee heee calisthenics'

Don't expect to look like that after one year of calisthenics man.
>>
>>39580469
>Running
>Putting your body in a catabolic state
>Lmao I'm 10% body fat but zero muscle

You srs anon?
>>
>>39580893
>implying that 10000000 pushups will get you muscle while cutting
>>
>>39580367
Stop being a faggot and get on SS/SL. Once you hit 1/2/3/4, do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>39580405
Girl here
How many months till I see results on that routine?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.