[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Some High Test Tv Shows. Vikings. They are all trained dudes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: vikings1.jpg (282KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
vikings1.jpg
282KB, 1000x563px
Post Some High Test Tv Shows.
Vikings. They are all trained dudes and hot bitches.
>>
>>39578893
too bad it's only good for a couple seasons
>>
>>39578893
Swecuck season 11
>>
>>39578893

>High test tv

What the fuck happened to /fit/ FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
>>
File: kvs.jpg (26KB, 460x313px) Image search: [Google]
kvs.jpg
26KB, 460x313px
>>39578893
>>
>>39578893
I was surprised by alot of the actors in Westworld.

Shit in clothes actually pretty ok for middle aged guys naked.
>>
>>39578893
bump
>>
who /undercut/ here?

It's the most aesthetic haircut.
>>
>>39578893
and they're all cucking each other
>>
>>39578893
Fuck I forgot the new episode came out yesterday.

I hope they don't throw in weird shit like random chink princess for no fucking reason anymore.
>>
>>39578893
Spartacus, lot of killing, fucking, blood, and fighting. Plus oiled up hella buff guys, also oiled up hot girls
>>
>>39581380
Haha
Didn't the king of Chads get his dick cut off then crucified?

That show was /fit/ as fuck
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 244x206px
>>39581380
did you call me?

real high test show coming through
>>
>>39581380
My man.
>>
>>39581380
This.
The /fit/test show ever
>>
>>39581493
pls

the other guy doesn't even work out and is more athletic looking than him
>>
>>39581380
Season 1 with Andy was goat

Rip
>>
File: 1417642965006.png (278KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417642965006.png
278KB, 480x480px
>>39578893
Not reading thread cause watching now so don't want spoilers but my thoughts:

>Watch BluRay extended for 10 minutes more gore and viking sex scenes per episode
>The sacrifice of the thrall girl in S01 is a real event described by a spanish explorer, but it's hollywood-ed. In reality the girl chickened out when she's about to get fucked and gets raped instead, and the drumming is apparently to hide the screams. She is then tied down and stabbed against her will. Most real sacrifices were metaphorical (just killing an enemy 'for odin') with an involuntary victim, and the organized ones usually had the volunteers back out at the last second and being forced anyway.
>Story is overall based on real Ragnar Lothbrok. But there's loads of historical flaws. The land next to Kattegat is completely flat, not Norwegian fjords. Sail west from Kattegat and you hit Denmark. England was known at the time, since it had been invaded by norse pagans (an alliance of angles and saxons, England=land of angles) in the 400s. Uppsala is flat, and used to be a city at the time, not just a temple in the woods (but Uppsala Tempel is real). The vikings were not filthy. In fact, christians say they were too cleanly which was a sin because they 'stole the virtue of married women'. They groomed obsessively, took a bath each saturday (lördag=lögardag=bath day), and wore eyeliner like floki in the show. They had scissors, ear wax spoons, beard clips, soap, exfoliating sponges, saunas... Also they didn't eat with their hands and had good and well established manners. And shield maidens were really rare and were mostly just women defending their homes, not going on raids.
>>
File: dfh.jpg (90KB, 799x543px) Image search: [Google]
dfh.jpg
90KB, 799x543px
>>39583012
Also a lot of the OST is by Wardruna (that make viking era songs based on historical records). Great lifting songs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIHOV07XoDQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlVM4n20pA0

Also I'm Norwegian.
>>
>>39578893
Spartacus

>full of n-nohomo mode
>full of homo too
>full test
>full sex
>full gore mode
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.