[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ >be me, fatass teenager >school was hell,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1391498626900.png (632KB, 745x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1391498626900.png
632KB, 745x1116px
Hey /fit/

>be me, fatass teenager
>school was hell, fat beta childhood, basically the whole stereotype
>move out for uni, new city, new chance, decide to make it
>start with sticky basics, drop some kilos
>start with light cardio, cycling to class instead of public transport and so on
>get gym membership
>get bullied terribly at the gym, basically a school flashback
>people would laugh at me doing stuff with low weight / plane bar
>trainer asks if I'm sure that this is the right place for me
>continue to go there for three times a week
>things just went worse, i was feeling like a living fph thread, feels.jpg
>quit gym
>pull myself together again, startbodyweight.com
>been doing this for about 8 months now

be me now: 178cm 73kg
I'm up to 4x8 pull ups (dead hang), 4x10 pike push-ups, 4x90sec plank

Am I ready to try the gym again /fit/?
I honestly don't want to experience anything like that ever again.

Also thinking about going into home gym, but i don't know shit about form and don't have space either.
>>
File: 1478586246419.jpg (91KB, 681x914px) Image search: [Google]
1478586246419.jpg
91KB, 681x914px
>>39576575
OP here, not pike push ups - diamond push ups
English sure isn't my best language

Will also award advice with fph stuff
>>
File: 1440347980427.jpg (74KB, 945x704px) Image search: [Google]
1440347980427.jpg
74KB, 945x704px
fph bump
>>
>>39576575
get back to the gym bro. if people start treating you like that again, cancel your membership and find another gym.

I lifted shit weights with shit form and no one ever gave me any problems at any of the gyms I've gone to.
>>
If anyone makes fun of you for lifting in a gym you should throw a 10lbs weight at their head. I started lifting at 15 so I've never been the rookie in the gym but holy fuck I will rape a motherfucker if he tries to make a newbie feel bad for trying. Don't take any shit, OP
>>
File: 2514.png (82KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2514.png
82KB, 500x375px
>>39576575
ignore that people, put your earphones on and train
>>
>>39576575
I could never respect someone that makes fun of someone trying to better themselves.

Anyway, those stats are pretty good for someone who says they're in bad shape (you even have a healthy weight for your height)

Get back out there and start making it, champ.
>>
>>39576575
Yeah, you're just above novice meaning you won't be doing nothing out of ordinary. It's pretty fucked up tho, that you were laughed at in the gym. Maybe you had wacky form or something?
>>
Hey /fit/ first time poster here. I need your expertise.
It all started with me former gf dumping me, my depression got worse, I got really sick and lost 10kg because of that (with that lost my weight was 50kg). I started training (running and little muscle training, because I was more than a month in bed). I was getting good at it (for a guy that had a lung disease). But then I started getting depressed again and dropped the training.
Flashforward half a year.
I got appendicitis and lost little weight (I was around 60/65 kg). Now (half a year after appendicitis) I'm probably 70/75 (or more, I don't want to weight myself because I'll probably lose the little self esteem I have).
I need your help /fit/ what should I do? Is it ok if I start riding bicycle? I never liked gyms because I was always a little guy and was mocked like OP. Please help me, I really want to change this.
Sorry for the long post and not greentexting it, it just came out like this.
>>
>>39576575
what gym are you going to? there are lots of skinny fags and skeletons in my gym but no one really cares about them, everyone is focused with their own workout
>>
File: 1389173120558.gif (2MB, 289x319px) Image search: [Google]
1389173120558.gif
2MB, 289x319px
OP here

glad to hear that guys.. I know, you should not get other people to stop you from doing stuff like that, but all of this reminds me of my fucked teens.
Also i live in the redneck part of Europe, the standard here is just a bit more harsh i guess...
>>
Either you started going to an elite gym, or you're a liar. People go to gyms for self improvement. Either people where looking at you, and it made you feel self conscious, or you've never been to a gym.
>>
File: 23fa4cde5d774b43.jpg (171KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
23fa4cde5d774b43.jpg
171KB, 1080x1080px
>>39577019
OP here

For me, the one thing that did is was the willpower in my head. That's honestly the only thing you really need. If you just started, try www.startbodyweight.com, it helped me a lot to get on track (i just feel like the bodyweight thing starts to limit me, but for a start, its great).
If you can stick to this for a few months and make honest progress, your mind will grow with your muscles. And the mind is the more important one here.
Discipline is everything
>>
>>39577185
I don't know where you're from, but here (eastern Austria) this sure happens. And it's not only the Slavs and the Kebabs, actually the Slavs are the most bro-like.
>>
>>39577250
Thanks, I'll try it. I'll try to update a couple weeks from now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.