[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me before taking EC stack >I'm a generally happy,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1470781544112.jpg (2MB, 2054x3281px) Image search: [Google]
1470781544112.jpg
2MB, 2054x3281px
>be me before taking EC stack
>I'm a generally happy, average guy with my own strengths and weaknesses. I'm happy, but kinda nervous around girls, I have trouble focusing and I feel kinda dumb sometimes, but I have really good relationships with all my friends and family, etc.
>go on EC stack
>feel fucking out of this world, my nervousness and awkwardness is 100% gone. I'm chatting up girls, getting numbers, I'm crazy fucking witty and my thoughts are so goddamn concentrated and quick I feel smart as fuck. However, due to my sudden change of character my family says I'm kind of acting like douchbag and I should calm down
>go off EC stack
>feel horribly fucking depressed, all my previous joy is robbed from me. I can't feel anything and so I just kinda turn into a hermit
>months past, I'm kind of starting to feel normal again, I think I'm recovering

Wtf happened? Why did coming off EC make me so depressed? Why was I so smart and awesome when I was on it? Is it worth it to use it again? If it had that much of an effect on me is it bad to use it?

Also I did everything correct. Correct dosages, correct tapering on/off, correct length of time, etc.

Help pls /fit/.
>>
You got addicted to ephedrine amd it made you manic, you're now in withdrawal.
Take it as a lesson.
>>
Zero experience with it but that sounds fucking insane. Have a bump
>>
>>39573549
Never had anything like that on one ECA a day. I mostly feel only disregard for hunger
>>
File: 1471474702652.jpg (3MB, 2592x3792px) Image search: [Google]
1471474702652.jpg
3MB, 2592x3792px
>>39573592

Well fuck, is it okay to take it again but at like, half the dose? I'd be okay with even mild effects. Should I like, take it for 2 weeks then not take it for 2 weeks? That's cycling, right?
>>
File: 1470782445757.jpg (1MB, 3150x4576px) Image search: [Google]
1470782445757.jpg
1MB, 3150x4576px
>>
File: 1479693273628.jpg (143KB, 902x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479693273628.jpg
143KB, 902x600px
This shit happens to me with coffee "megadoses". Yesterday I was on one and kept this kind conversation that ensures a date, this ones that are intimate n shiet, with 4 girls at the same time. I spent like 6 hours talkinf with all of then nonstop and went deep n shiet.

This shit puts me cockier and close friends prolly will percieve this as douchery, but its amazing for getting pussy because being fucked in the head its the best first impression to girls. Sad but true.
>>
>>39573844
Junkie, the post.
>>
>>39574756

>person with fake ADHD takes four Adderall every day
>Healthy, well adjusted, totally normal, I take Vyvanse myself.
>guy wants to take 12.5 mg of ephedrine a day for focus
>Lol fucking junkie waste of space
>>
>>39574980
Really makes you think
>>
>>39573549
Maybe try just the caffeine dose, see if it does anything then go for an on/off thing
>>
>>39575202

What's wrong with the ephedrine? Chemically I mean, I'm not very knowledgeable on this stuff.
>>
>>39573549
>pale
>big lips
>big tits and ass
She was MADE for black dick
>>
>>39573549
>be me before homemade cognitive stack
>depressed, unfocused, tired
>take cog stack
>acing all tests, no depression and no social anxiety

feels good man
>>
>>39577498

Which noots/rams/others?

I got piracetam and choline but i only use it every now and then. Should i stay on it every day?
>>
>>39577310
Back to the plantation for you
>>
>>39577529
honestly, im not even on any real noots per se.
been thinking of buying pramiracetam or noopept though, but its kinda expensive.

anyway, my stack so far is:
>caffeine
>l theanine
>acetyl l carnitine
>n-acetyl l tyrosine
>taurine

and then at night i take zma, and in the morning i take a multivitamin and 3000iu d3
>>
>>39577588

Hmn i hear alot about theanine. Check out the nootropic groups on fb. Lots of info and sources
>>
>>39573549
What was your dosage OP?

I dont want to be even more depress when i stop this
>>
>>39577598
aight, will do.
what are your experiences with piracetam?

basically im looking for a noot that can give me a better memory recall and better memory formation. concentration would be bonus, but it is not the main factor
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.