[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does getting fit actually help you get girls? If you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1366083492726.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1366083492726.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Does getting fit actually help you get girls? If you're awkward but fit as fuck so to speak, can you still get laid by being distant and mysterious?

Let's say I work out hardcore for a year, really put effort into it, starting from being really skinny, how much of a chance does this have of increasing my probability of getting girls to like me?

I just exited an abusive long term relationship, all I want is one night stands. How hard are they to get?
>>
>>39571853
If you're expecting them to just walk up and grab your dick it'll never happen.

If you expect them to make a move on you then it's gonna take way more than 1 year and probably gear. All assuming your facial aesthetics aren't bad.
>>
>>39571853
You shouldn't lift for girls but yes, being in good physical shape will do wonders.
>>
>>39571853
Women don't actually like men.
>>
I agree with the dude saying women don't ACTUALLY like men. they may like dick, they sure as fuck like women (all women are bi), they like being connected to power, but they don't like men per se.

that being said, to OP's question, only a tiny subset of women like dark and mysterious, and you have top stay on your game 24/7, as women shit-test instinctually every second of their day to check for incongruence.

so basically, since humans are not 24/7 on point, you'll only convince and be hot (doing the quiet and mysterious type) to

a) girls who are less good-looking than you, and/or
b) much younger, inexperienced girls
>>
>>39571853
OK, ignore all the autism shit being posted by people who are posting late at night.

Fact is, if you're a shy awkward sperglord you're going to find it near impossible.

However, if you take two guys, both are full of charm and confidence, but one is a god and the other is ugly as fuck, then guess which one is more likely to succeed?

It's a game of Top Trumps. You have the usual things -

>looks
>body
>confidence
>humour
>success/wealth
>interesting personality
>style
>and yeah, even height

The list is non-exhaustive, and people (not just women) have wildly different tastes. But it's a good starter.

Just try to tick as many as you can.

Most are easily fixable given time and effort.
>>
def. im not even that fit just skinny with a decent amount of muscle from working labour and women make kissing noises as i walk by or say things at gas stations. they linger around.
>>
>>39571853
No.

I got way better looking girls as a 6'0" 120lb skeleton, because i was outgoing with a good personality and good face.

Over time i've become a more insular hateful person, and while i've put on 60lbs of mass and am objectively better looking, i do not have the same luck with girls that i used to.

Just one person's experience, but i think personality and face have way more to do with getting laid as a guy than lifting. To most girls some muscle is just icing on the cake after they've already decided to fuck you.
>>
>>39571878
>>39571917
I feel like neither gender actually "likes" the other.

Women like men because they are stronger to make them feel secure and have a penis. And men, the only thing girls really provide is a wet hole and someone to feel strong over. I feel like If half of the population of men had female features like breasts and a vagina and a body type like women (some slim, some thick, etc) but personalities like guys (so it meant no "shit testing", being able to watch and play sports, go to the gym, basically everything guys do with their friends now), women would die out.

Really the only thing they specifically provide each other as opposite sexes is looks and a penis.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.