[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you drink without becoming a doughy mess? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0783.jpg (115KB, 497x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0783.jpg
115KB, 497x790px
How do you drink without becoming a doughy mess? I don't drink and I want to start, but I'm afraid it's just going to slow my progress and make me put on fat.
>>
You can drink a beer or two without destroying your gains dummy
>>
Drink strong liquor, take a bunch of shots for buzz, done.
Beer is the carb bomb you need to avoid
>>
>>39571149
I did this. Got /fit/ as fuck after being an overweight wow nerd, started getting invited out more frequently and started downing mixed drink after mixed drink.

All my gains are gone now and I feel like a doughy fat fuck who has given up. I'd stick to a single beer or two and make sure it's not frequent
>>
Why did you post with that picture and not the one of her naked you fucking jabroni
>>
just don't drink
>>
>>39571183
Because I like her smile and want that to be the main focus.
>>
>>39571149
No beer and dont pig out when drunk
>>
Only drink once in a while, have fun, eat fried food. It's ok to forget about your calories and macros for a while and just have fun, in fact I'd say it's good for you mentally, just don't do it regularly
>>
>>39571149
get where you wanna be first, then you can drink as much as you want
>>
>>39571149
6 days of cardio a week will do you good, and I mean like 45-60 mins of moderate to intense cardio. Drink only once a week, and try not to binge eat afterwards.
>>
File: 1475361603402.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475361603402.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>39571149
pictures of cute girls make me sad nowadays
>>
>>39571149
>I don't drink and I want to start
>want to start

>I DONT DRINK AND I WANT TO START

What is actually the matter with you? You deserve whatever consequences befall you and your frail fucking mind, you proletariat, untermensch, epsilon schmuck. You deserve to become a doughy mess, and to be stuck in a loveless marriage with a doughy mess of a wife. You deserve to work a rewardless and backbreaking job for 50 crippling years with the rest of the goyim. You deserve to raise mongoloid children with whom you will share nothing but a dull mutual resentment. You deserve to never have the foundation of your soul shaken and cracked by profound beauty in art nor nature, not because it is inaccessible to you but because you lack the faculties necessary to perceive it. You deserve to be nothing but a number on a spreadsheet; a drop of honey in the comb; two tears in the bucket.

So please, by all means find a way to work in a little moderate drinking into your diet and exercise habits. It will mean just as much as anything else in your life ever will. Fucking nothing. at. all.
>>
>>39571532
>projecting
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.