[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, I know you're from all over the world; is there ANY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sticky moterfucker.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sticky moterfucker.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
/fit/, I know you're from all over the world; is there ANY country left on this planet where a man can actually be free, and not be cucked by his own government constantly, watched 24/7/365 cradle-to-grave, monitored and surveilled like a criminal in prison? I'm getting sick of the shit here in the U.S.

To keep the thread /fit/ related.. I hear complaints about half the time about The Sticky being 'out of date'; do you think it is? I don't, I think it's timeless advice, but if you think it could be improved, what would you add?
>>
>>39570726
>/fit/, I know you're from all over the world; is there ANY country left on this planet where a man can actually be free, and not be cucked by his own government constantly, watched 24/7/365 cradle-to-grave, monitored and surveilled like a criminal in prison? I'm getting sick of the shit here in the U.S.
Somalia senpai

>To keep the thread /fit/ related.. I hear complaints about half the time about The Sticky being 'out of date'; do you think it is? I don't, I think it's timeless advice, but if you think it could be improved, what would you add?
To not fucking do SS+GOMAD if you're already a fatty?
Many anons have done it and become more fat than they already were

Also that NoFap is a placebo that gives you "confidence" because you're not masturbating all day like you used to be before NoFap
And i know NoFap gives you some test, but that's because it's the test that should've been releeased in order to produce more so you will release sperm later on with a wet dream, just like if you were 11
>>
>>39570786
>Somalia
Kind of hard to be 'free' in a country overrun by criminals and Islamists. 'Running in fear of my life constantly' is not my idea of 'free'.

I agree about SS+GOMAD and being fat. Bulking when you're already overweight is stupid.

And, it would be good for everyone who isn't smart enough to figure it out on their own that NoFap is a troll/meme and will actually hurt them in the long run. Same goes for jelqing. Overall /fit/izens need to stop obsessing about their penises and focus on productive things instead IMO.
>>
>>39570874
>Overall /fit/izens need to stop obsessing about their penises and focus on productive things instead IMO.
Damn, this

What matters is the positions you know, just look at them Indians, they have a 4 inch dick yet they know more about sex than the rest of the world and know how to pleasure their women

Memes aside, they're kind of based
>>
>>39570726
>is there ANY country left on this planet where a man can actually be free, and not be cucked by his own government constantly, watched 24/7/365 cradle-to-grave, monitored and surveilled like a criminal in prison?
Last call on this? Input, anyone?
>>
>>39570726
What are you trying to do in USA that you can't? It's relatively easy to avoid surveillance if you're willing to give up some comforts.
>>
>>39570726
Just more clarification that SS+GOMAD is a pure strength gaining program, and your body will look worse not better upon completion. But it's still the best program for a beginner.
>>
>>39570726
Sorry boyo, government surveillance isn't monitoring you. You aren't their target. If you want true freedom go live in the hills of Montana and don't have internet. You want the benefits of society but want just the positives and want no government. You're anarcho-capitalism

Do you need an-cap memes
>>
Also, seriously go to /pol/ if you want quick and alot of replies, your question would garner alot of attention
>>
>>39572222
Gp to some 3. World ahithole, then you can be free
>>
>>39572253
>It's relatively easy to avoid surveillance
The UK and the U.S. just passed some sweeping internet surveillance legislation.
South Korea is trying to get rid of cash and make all financial transactions electronic.
Here in the U.S., there's goddamned cameras everywhere in public; in the UK, it's even worse with the cameras.
It's not so great in Australia but I don't have details; I know it's not so great for this in New Zeland, either.
Those are just 1st-world countries. It's even worse in places like Russia. Don't even get me started on China.

I ask you guys instead of /pol/, because /pol/ is a bunch of wing-nuts who aren't even living in the same reality as the rest of us. You guys at least have your heads on straight more often than not.

>>39572308
Son, they're surveilling EVERYONE, all the time now. Maybe not actively, but the data is made available to them, and it's being processed automatically. You say the wrong thing in the wrong place, and BOOM.
>>
>>39570726
anywhere in the american back country, amerifats will die before they find you.
>>
>>39572290
>A strength based program is best for beginners who are yet to develop proper stability and neuralmuscular recruitment

kek.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.