[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend all day at work motivated and energetic >think about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: bored-female.jpg (118KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
bored-female.jpg
118KB, 425x282px
>spend all day at work motivated and energetic
>think about doing school work when I'm off work
>finish work, still motivated and energetic
>go to gym
>finish workout, still motivated
>go home
>walk through door
>immediately want to do nothing more than lay down and watch netflix until going to bed
>get no schoolwork done

Why am I like this
How do I stop being an undisciplined fuck. I was hoping going to the gym every day would make me a little more disciplined but it didn't
>>
>>39570504
It could be that you have taken too much on...are you working a lot of hours? I just did a pretty tough degree and couldn't cope with a lot of hours and exercising and study, so I didn't work that much. I'm poor but that's just what it took.
>>
>>39570579

I spend 6 hours a day in classes, work for 6-8 hours then spend an hour in the gym.
Im never demotivated through out the day, but the second I get home I'm just done.
>>
>>39570599
You only have so much mental resources. The brain needs rest after work just like muscles need rest after work
>>
>>39570599
i just go straight somewhere else other than my home like a library whenever i need to get stuff done. i can never get shit done at home too.
>>
>>39570599
I find it hard to believe that you are actually even doing that...6 hours of solid class, 6-8 hours of work and gym? Maybe you are on that super-easy American uni time...but that is too much.
>>
>>39570724

First class starts at 9:30, last class ends at 3:30, work starts at 5 and ends at 9, gym till ~10:30
>>
>>39570720
this, i have a similiar routine... go to college in the morning, research internship in the afternon and hit the gym right after. I started showering at the gym and hitting the library straight after, because if i go home i just can't get shit done
>>
Instead of going home to work on your assignments, go to a library. You have made your home a place of procrastination.
>>
>>39570504
I feel the exact same way. I'm all motivated to do stuff and make a plan, write things down, maybe get some coffee in my system and such but once I enter my house I just lose all motivation and feel tired.
>>
>>39570739
Of course you can't do any study after that..

Some highly motivated corporate people work like 7 til 8 each day and that's it...then they go home, jerk off and sleep.

What degree and work are you doing?
>>
>>39570739
Well gee, why do you think you're tired when you get home?
>>
Eat better and more often pussy
>>
File: BZjDTWGIMAEje9d.jpg (28KB, 598x354px) Image search: [Google]
BZjDTWGIMAEje9d.jpg
28KB, 598x354px
>>39570504
I feel ya

>Work from 9-2pm
>class until 5pm
>get home and workout/run
>by 7-8pm feel like doing jack shit..

Honestly put you priorites on a hierarcy scale. Unless you absolutely NEED the extra money for bills, etc. I would recommend reducing hours my man. Get more "you" time and rest to be able to knock out that school work. Energy is energy. Mental or physical. Allocate is wisely

Quitting my job by next month to really focus on school, thank god for GI Bill housing pay
>>
Tried caffeine OP?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.