[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be able to squat like a 3rd worlder and walk around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: bMCLSEK.jpg (164KB, 960x928px) Image search: [Google]
bMCLSEK.jpg
164KB, 960x928px
I want to be able to squat like a 3rd worlder and walk around like a crab for extended periods without being in any pain. I also want to be stable enough so that if a dog were to jump me I wouldn't fall over.

Which stretches should I do?
>>
>>39566650
Bump for interest
>>
File: Red-crabs-on-Planet-Earth-II.jpg (43KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
Red-crabs-on-Planet-Earth-II.jpg
43KB, 624x351px
>>
Bumping also for interest. Any reason why when I third world squat I feel stretching in my thighs and pressure in my knees? Is that normal? I don't think my knees should be hurting
>>
>>39566650
Sunflower seeds and Vodka and you'll have a slav squat to make any goptnik proud.

In all honesty though, I would recomend finding a wall and easing your way down and holding the proper position. Not like Putin in your picture where his right foot is on the balls. You will gain stability by spreading your toes and putting the majority of the weight on your heels. It also helps to have your feet spaced a little wider with the toes pointing out. Practice this a few times a week until you get comfortable dropping into the slav squat. If you do it correctly, it will he very relaxing and won't tax your muscles, thus leading to you being able to do it for longer periods of time.
>>
>>39566650
>Craft synthetic endoskelleton, wear for short periods of time to get use to it.
>As you become accustomed to it begin creating shatterproof outershell for protection.
>Cut of ears and close eyes at all times.
>construct long term underwater breathing apparatus
>tattoo entire body red, save eyelids which are black as night
>forget how to talk except when burning to death
>Put all pieces together and begin your new life with your crustacean brothers and sisters

Godspeed anon, your going to make it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.