[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to lose weight fast. At the moment im at a 1700 calorie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1477088767333.png (50KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
1477088767333.png
50KB, 255x204px
I want to lose weight fast. At the moment im at a 1700 calorie defecit and jogging around 20 minutes a day. Am I supposed to be working out still? Not really looking for strength increasements, just wondering if theres a point to working out while doing cardio.

Also, does it help to wear more clothes to increase sweating?
>>
>>39565436
>At the moment im at a 1700 calorie defecit
That's way too much. You're going to yo-yo like crazy when you hit your goal weight.
>>
>>39565449
how do you know if that's too much, he didn't give us his starting weight.

>>39565436
jogging 20 minutes a day doesn't mean much, track how far you're actually going and put a number on it, and speed yourself up/go faster overtime. it's really easy to plateau on cardio.
>>
>>39565461
>how do you know if that's too much, he didn't give us his starting weight.
Because no matter your weight, a 1700 calorie deficit is low as shit.
>>
>>39565449
Im 5'7" and I started at 196lbs. Ive got some muscle on me, but its still a lot of fat. I dont remember how I cane up with that defecit exactly, its just what MyFitnessPal recommended when I put in my goal weight and whatnot. I started to get serious late in the summer, I used to go every M/W/F to do a small workout and job + the defecit and went down to 183lbs in about a month. However, people have told me it was just water weight. I kept it off though. School has just gotten in the way
>>
>>39565461
I remember when I started I would hit a mile in about 8 minutes, but after I started increasing the time I jogged I stopped looking at the distance.
>>
>>39565476
MyFitnessPal recommended a 1700 calorie deficit? Are you sure you don't mean it recommended a daily intake of 1700 calories? Because that's very different.
>>
>>39565487
Fuck, youre completely right. My bad, im still fairly new to diet changes. It recommended I eat 1700 caloriew a day.
>>
>>39565469
he was talking about intake

>>39565496

which makes way more sense
>>
>>39565496
Alright, that sounds a lot more reasonable.

Working out while cutting will reduce the amount of muscle mass you lose, but if you start working out, you might need to increase your intake a bit more.
Optimally, you should be working out while cutting to maintain muscle.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.