[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time i leave the house, I rack up 100s of IODs (Indication

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1438257597663.png (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1438257597663.png
86KB, 640x640px
Every time i leave the house, I rack up 100s of IODs (Indication of Disinterest)

I am so painfully aware now.

Every time a woman sees me in her peripheral vision but can't bear to look me in the eyes for a second, moves away from me the first chance she gets, doesn't smile at me or has an aura of disgust if she's serving me (i.e. in a shop), it is a reaffirmation that I am genetic toxic waste to women.

While most guys on this mongolian shitposting board are derping over whether XYZ was an IOI or not. I am trying to go through the day not racking up too many IODs. An IOD is brutal. It is essentially a pre-rejection. It is letting you know that you are not considered a sexual or even human entity. Even women who earn a living from being courteous, i.e. in shops, if they can't even bring themselves to fake a smile with you, then you really must be a burden, an eyesore. You are like a snuff or gore movie in human form.

Approaching a woman and being rejected allows for a greater deal of cope: It may be her response to being approached in public because she's shy and it feels awkward; she may have rejected you because she only meets guys through social circle, etc,

But when a woman "rejects" you without you having approached her, it feels a lot more like it is a biological response to your face. This is no logical, logistical, emotional filter to her rejection of you. It is purely biological. Every sinew of a woman finds you unworthy of reproduction with her. You might as well be a piece of dog shit or discarded can of coke on the pavement. You may get more noticed.

You are not a man to her. You are a hazy blur at the edge of her peripheral vision. You're like a temporary cataract that she can safely ignore.
>>
In before murderous rampage
>>
>>39562484
> all these autist acronyms

first step is to stop listening to PUAs. they're shit.
>>
>>39562484
Be nicer to yourself and work on yourself, we all have flaws, I'm very similar in many ways but if you only focus on the negative you change the way your mind works. You need to stop this senpai
>>
It's just a natural part of life. You do the same thing unconsciously to ugly girls. You were just dealt shitty cards so you have to deal with it. One way to raise attractiveness is by being fit as fuck. So lift.
>>
Autism: The Post
Depression has finally met it's match
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.