[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, I don't post on here often but I am getting pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Depressed.jpg (63KB, 570x400px) Image search: [Google]
Depressed.jpg
63KB, 570x400px
Hey /fit/,
I don't post on here often but I am getting pretty fed up with life. I don't know if this belongs on advice or not but I'm just gonna throw this shit out there.
I have been lifting hardcore for about a year straight and I have been doing tons of cardio as of lately. I am about 6'3 and I already rock a six pack and have decent arms/legs.
Obviously, I haven't been doing this just for girls, and I have been doing this for the sports I have been playing. However, it's actually starting to drive me nuts. Every effort I make seems to fail with women and I only really attract fat or unattractive chicks openly
My roommate on the other hand is pretty standard, never does much cardio or anything (runs maybe once a week) and he has a decent bae (6.8/10).
Could it just be that I am too socially autistic?
>>
It's because you're beta.
>>
>>39562469
B E

E

Y O U R S E L F

O

U

R

S

E

L

F
>>
>>39562476
I don't understand where you're coming from.

Some people are beta
Some people are alpha

They both are being themselves. Being beta or alpha is something that you are.
>>
>>39562486
whoops meant to reply to the OP
>>
>>39562486
this is one of the trust things ever posted on /fit/
beta/alpha is in genetics, brehs.
>>
It means you are pushing the world away from you instead of inviting it in. Watch and pay close attention to the video, "Sadgurus 10 Top Tips". Listen to it everyday because its probably the only 10 mins u will get productive good thought every day. Let it engrain into your subconscious and let people come into your life. Listen to the tips he gives u and every day you will think different thoughts while listening to the vid. Those thoughts will empower your life.
>>
>>39562519
If your #1 friend has a girlfriend, you should be able to score a 4/10 easily. You just need to accept the way your life is. Its easier said then done but otherwise your only gonna get worse. Adapt instead of fix.
>>
>>39562516
This. There's nothing ou can do OP. You're a beta for life and will only every attract far chicks
>>
>>39562476
Full citation:
Be yourself
If you are autist, be arnold
>>
But I'm concerned. Why are unattractive women so inclined to strike up conversation with me?
>>
>>39562567
Because they know you're aren't getting laid and they know you'll fuck them out of desperation
>>
>>39562611
I won't though, I've had one hot girlfriend in the past, so I basically feel I can have relatively higher standards.
>>
>>39562622
I'm the same way breh. Never have cute girls talking to me, but I had one smokin' gf who let me do whatever I wanted in the sack for about a year and now I'm spoiled. I need a 6.5/10 at least.
>>
>>39562463
Idk I don't think looks are that important when it comes to getting women
I get told all the time how nice my body is and how handsome I am, yet I got cucked by some skinny fat dyel with an average face
Not to mention I know this guy who might even be described as ugly but still gets more puss than anybody I know.
Mainly it seems to be down to attitude/the vibe you give off. Which can even be out of your control
>>
>>39562636
Yeah I feel like I may come off as arrogant sometimes or maybe too serious.
Could be an issue.
>>
>>39562650
>arrogant
Nah this is a good thing unless you really overdo it by mentioning yourself every sentence or some shit
>too serious
Can be a problem
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.