[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw rather learn about programming, music theory, and chemistry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Feel.png (17KB, 266x229px) Image search: [Google]
Feel.png
17KB, 266x229px
>tfw rather learn about programming, music theory, and chemistry than go to gym

Feels bad being too intelligent to lift. Hold me, bros.
>>
>>39560939
More like
>tfw enjoy programming, music theory, and chemistry but not enough discipline to go to the gym too
Stop lying to yourself faggot
>>
>>39560939

Fuck you mean you low test faggot.
Try clinical biochemistry, all day every day for 12 hours, and still going hard 4 times a week.
>>
>>39560950
>>39560954

I just can't affiliate myself with guys at the gym. My genetics carry too much intelligence. All they wanna talk about is their protein shake or what they wanna drink tonight at the bar. Why don't they read informational books?

>tfw too intelligent
>>
>>39561022

You aren't there to talk you mong.
>>
/sci/entist here

I literally spend 3 hours per week in the gym
just make it a part of your routine
3 days, every week
do a simple program, like SL or GSLP
>>
>>39561029

I've been at a gym, of course. It's been awhile, but the last time I was there every guy in there was brain dead. One guy brought up how he found out about a really good protein shake mix he tried that tasted good and helped him make gains. I said that's cool then told him about the C++ book I was reading and he called me a nerd. Ever since then I've felt too intelligent to lift. Just feel out of place. Why was I punished with too intelligent genetics? Why must I suffer with a great career, nice place, nice car, and a qt 3.14 azn gf? I even have HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME. None of it matters. I just want to be one of the cool guys.
>>
>>39560939
bullshit you fucking fat ass. you lack the discipline to be great at anything. kill yourself.

I play and teach jazz, already know python, already took chemistry in high school (why the fuck are you learning that? are you premed?) and i bench 260lbs.

You are telling me you are so fucking busy you can't work the compounds 1 hour a day, 3 days a week? we both know you are not that busy. you deserve to be week.
>>
>>39561104
you realize that this is probably bait right
>>
>>39561103
don't go to the gym to talk to people. you're there for something greater.
>>
>>39561103

> talking to people in the gym
> talking to people outside your social cirlcle
> talking to people which are clearly below you

A-are you a plebian?
>>
>>39561114
no, im just a fucking idiot

but i still lift 3 days a week though
>>
File: 639.png (514KB, 1000x904px) Image search: [Google]
639.png
514KB, 1000x904px
>>39560939
lifting makes you a better programmer, musician and chemist
>>
>>39561148
i cant tell if this is bait or not however
>>
>>39561104

>already took chemistry in high school

This is what gym bros actually believe
>>
>>39561142

>talking to people which are clearly below you

Thank you, anon. You're right. I'm just too intelligent for these sub-human gym rats.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.