[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back Problems. I went to six flags with my kids about 4 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: back-pain.jpg (2MB, 1732x1732px) Image search: [Google]
back-pain.jpg
2MB, 1732x1732px
Back Problems.

I went to six flags with my kids about 4 months ago. Ever since, my lower back has felt a lot of pain when I bend down. It feels like a stabbing pain.

I can't afford to go to the doctor and this was the only vacation I've taken in nearly 6 years. And now I'm regretting it.

Anyone know what exercises I can do to fix this? I'm a pretty physical person and it is limiting my functionality at work.
>>
Did you do anything that you think could have caused it on this holiday?
>>
>>39560892
You can't fix pain with exercise. See a doctor.
>>
Is the pain going anywhere else?
Especially the legs?
>>
>>39560892
Look up herniation symptoms. There's this video of this Spanish guy on YouTube who tells you about the three kind. Afterwards YouTube exercises/stretches that might help.
You've probably just got a bulging disc mate. Obviously going to the doctor would be the best thing as you don't want to make the situation worse, but I that might be difficult depending on your personal situation.
Remember don't try to lift through the pain!
>>
>my kids

REEEEEE
>>
>>39560892
heat, recovery stretches/exercises, myofascial release
>>
>>39560892
you must ride the roller coaster in reverse.
>>
>>39560892
>my kids

lol
>>
>>39560892
>my kids

Man I miss the "my wife's son" days
>>
File: tmp_22773-images(6)-238042772.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22773-images(6)-238042772.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>39562375
Nice lel
>>
File: always skip legday.jpg (617KB, 1261x2241px) Image search: [Google]
always skip legday.jpg
617KB, 1261x2241px
>>39560892
here's two agressive ways to repair

No.1
>stool
>put hands on
>feet behind
>bring hips forward and down while keeping arms straight
>allow legs to relax like they are dead body
>focus on sensation of separation in lower back and concentrate muscles to relax there while maintaining dead weight legs
>alternate angle
>pull up grip/deadhang

No.2
>attach ankles to load bearing system
>have height so you can do top end of OHP while upside down
>cycle between using upper body weight to stretch spine
>and pressing off ground to reload spine from leg weight

nonaggressive methods
No.1
>float in water with legs dangling while flotation device under arms
>attach ankle weights if needed

No.2
>slackline
>crane style
>be teh karate kid

No.3
>buy fancy foam mattress
>pop a bunch of muscle relaxers and lay flat on your back

>tldr
>look up Donnie Thompson

I've had a herniated disc (L4L5) for 9 years along with some other nasty stuff, doctors will not help, maybe an asian dude will fix it for you for $20 bucks, $10 if you're lucky, stay the fuck away from chiropractors.
>>
How to protect lower back when doing OHP?
>>
>>39564129
Tighten your core and don't fuck up your form.
>>
>>39560913
Yes you can you doublenigger, it depends what the problem is.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.