[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, /fit/ I've been lurking for a while now and let me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0380.jpg (322KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
322KB, 803x688px
Okay, /fit/ I've been lurking for a while now and let me be honest. The past few months have been shit, I've been struggling with depression over a bitch that dumped me. And today I've decided I've had enough. I'm gonna get /fit/ and show myself and everyone else I'm not a beta faggot anymore. Any suggestions on how I can bulk up? I'm 5' 10" and 150 pounds right now. I want to be around 170-180 by the end of this.
>>
In that period of lurking did you ever consider reading the sticky?
>>
>>39559062
>By the end of this

Once you start there's no ending it
>>
>>39559143
Already have
>>
>>39559170
We'll once I can get to the point where I'm maintaining
>>
>>39560705
Thats cute. You think you'll ever be happy with yourself.

The bigger you get the more body dysmorphia is gunna get to you.
>>
>>39559062
What are you even expecting. Read the sticky. You know it takes hard work in a gym and a proper diet. The fuck you expecting us to say?
>>
>>39559062

Eat more fgt
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.