[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever actually noticed a difference between when they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Has anyone ever actually noticed a difference between when they were or werent taking a multivitamin? I've been taking pic related for about 2 months now and I feel like it hasn't done anything.
>>
>>39557011
same here with Vitamin D, Magnesium and Zink.. its a meme i guess
>>
who told you you were supposed to "feel" the effects of a multi? a multi is something you take because you hope it will prevent an illness or something down the road, possibly in decades from now. are there any actual benefits? well, nobody really knows and it's almost impossible to study, so use your own judgement
>>
>>39557033
vitamin D is definetly not a meme
>>
>Gummies
Switch to pill form.
You're not supposed to feel anything.

I take 5 or so different supplements. No idea if they're working or not. Doesn't cost me much so I don't really mind.
I'm the healthiest I've been in my life, and one of them was a natural blood pressure suppy. I've always had high blood pressure but it's OK now.
>>
Gummis< Pills
>>
>>39557090
depends. it's a meme if you're not deficient. I'm confirmed to be deficient and it helps me a lot.
>>
I notice my skin is clearer and my fingernails/hair grow at a faster rate when I take my multi regularly.
>>
>>39557011
>gummy multivitamins
are you a child?
>>
>>39557140
They're tasty, fuck off
>>
File: 1325615855473.png (215KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
1325615855473.png
215KB, 640x464px
>>39557176
>using garbage meme vitamins
>"men's" gummies lmao
You're absolutely retarded for wondering why you don't notice any difference. Maybe because ya bought watered-down meme children gummys? Get AST 32x and watch what happens to your recovery, hair, skin, nails, last-rep fatigue, etc. I take it with ultra omega 3 fish oil in the mornings.
>>
>>39557011
Because its shit tier multi. Get something with methylated B vitamins (b12 should be in form of methylcobaltamin, instead od cyanocobaltamin for example). You will notice the difference then
>>
>>39557033
Magnesium and Zinc have definitely worked for me and I was somebody who had difficulty sleeping even with other over the counter sleep aids. Also bigger jizz loads with Zinc.
>>
All of you aren't peasants. The only mulitvatmin that fucking works are pharmaceutical grade vitamins. Xymogen and steel are literally the only vitamins that have been tested and proven to contian what it says it has in it. What retard thinks a multivitamin makes you feel diffrent. I've never wanted to bash someone's skull in more than fucking op. *gulp* "these pills sure are gonna make me feel good! I hope their not like steroids, I dot want to get to healthy and feel to strong!" Fuck off with your shit tier vitamin that is basically a sugar pill. Only 33% of a mulitvstmin at that shit chewy over the counter gummy quality even gets absorbed.
>>
File: ez e.jpg (29KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
ez e.jpg
29KB, 500x383px
>>39557011
Honestly you probably don't need additional vitamins as an adult human with a diet that isn't complete shit. Even if you don't hit all daily doses you can still function pretty much perfectly.
Actual benefits for taking vitamin D are mostly for the elderly, children and pregnant women and that's only during the winter.

Anyone claiming something else is either
-Actually supplementing a bad diet which is good
Or
-Experiencing a placebo effect

>>39558264
As this anon crudely put it; you piss out most of vitamins in the pills you take.

I can't be bothered to look up a proper source at the moment but that shouldn't stop you from doing it if you still spend dollarydoos on those pills
>>
>>39557114
really? i was 8.3 when i started talking supplements for it last month, havent felt any different
>>
Eurofags, any advice on a multi that covers most bases?
>>
I take those fish oil omega vitamin pills and it feels like it doesn't do squat. I can't eat fish so I take those vitamins in case I miss something important.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.