[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do foodservice workers secretly resent you when you ask for something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0447.png (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0447.png
14KB, 633x758px
Do foodservice workers secretly resent you when you ask for something with no bread/bun? I hate to be annoying but I don't need bread
>>
>>39557000
everyone needs bread you shit.
>>
>>39557017

I just want the meat, I don't need the extra carbs and calories
>>
>>39557017
I don't because eating gluten ruins my day
>>39557000
I wouldn't know cause I'm not a fatass
>>
>>39557000
Having worked in that area before, yes.

That said, I'd wish cancer on your entire family simply for walking through the door.

I wasn't best suited to the service industry...
>>
Taking something off of your order usually isn't hard.

What's annoying is people who want "lettuce, no tomato, maybe half of the onion, do you put mayo on the bun? No mayo please, could you add some Dijon mustard then cut it in half diagonally and serve it on two plates with fries on a third plate? Also could you put a simple green salad on the burger as well? Oh that's extra never mind."
>>
>>39557017
>everyone needs bread
'no'
>>
Depending how busy the day is i might resent you very openly or i might not give a fuck and even throw in something extra to make up for the fact that you're basically paying the same that everyone else for less food.

usually it's the second so don't worry too much about it
>>
>>39557000
I usually just order it reg and throw away the bun if the place doesn't offer a lettuce wrap equivalent.
>>
>>39557017
>implying
Carbs are essential you fuckin uneducated moron.

However, that said, if OP is attempting a ketogenic diet hes equally as stupid. This meme needs to die.
>>
>>39557059

>gluten "allergric" subhuman trash

no you aren't allergic to gluten, you're just a fat fuck with so much excess carbs in your system the extra "gluten"/carbs finally pushes you off the edge.
>>
>>39557657
Depending on the place, it can suck when the cheese sticks to the bun
>>
File: 433781828_a2dbb1dc5e_b.jpg (667KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
433781828_a2dbb1dc5e_b.jpg
667KB, 1024x728px
>>39557000
feed the bun/bread to some crow-bros

but never ever pidgeon shitters
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.