[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw have mono The fatigue and loss of appetite is killing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 205x246px
>tfw have mono
The fatigue and loss of appetite is killing my gainz... What do I do to prevent further gainz loss?
>>
>>39556618
Just stop having mono
>>
>>39556650
I tried. Unfortunately mono is a 6'2" master race Chad of a virus and it won't stop cucking my gainz... He said he'd keep doing it for up to 6 months.
>>
>>39556618
Eat healthy, get plenty of rest, and don't do shit until you are better. The faster you heal the faster you can get back to the gym. Try too much too soon and you'll only prolong that period. Be patient.
>>
Protein.
>>
File: nervous.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>39556668
>and don't do shit until you are better
So you're saying no gym... for weeks or even months??
>>
I'm cooped up with a head cold and fever, and I feel like the gains are just melting right off me.
>>
I had mono, don't try to out train it man just accept that you gotta take it easy. More you rest and stay healthy the faster it will go. And pump your body full of meds while you're at it.
>>
the only reason I didn't work out for a couple of weeks while I had mono was the potential for a burst spleen

would have otherwise
>>
>>39556807
I feel like my gainz leave me when taking a week off, let alone a few months. I don't think I've gone that long without hitting the gym since I started a few years back.

I guess it gives me an excuse to go back to the basics once this is over.

>>39556838
Well it's a self diagnosis. I have tolsillar exudate, horrible fatigue, slight headache, and significant facial flushing (especially at night). I'm pretty sure it's mono and I'd rather not go to the doctor for them to tell me it's just mono and there's nothing I can do. Pretty sure it isn't tonsillitis, as I have no swollen lymph nodes. I don't have a fever. I am not coughing so it isn't a viral pharyngitis, nor is my throat sore. Only thing I can think of is that I did Hookah and someone was a carrier or had it.
>>
>>39556860
Yeah I remember that can happen. I can't feel my spleen but it's a little tender when I deeply palpate for it.
>>
>>39556881
Go to the doctor retard what do you fucking mean there's nothing you can do, they can prescribe you medication to help Jesus christ
>>
I'd use it as an excuse to do a cut.
>>
>>39557247
What medication do you use for mono, you knuckle dragging faggot?

Antibiotics are only for complications. There is no medicinal treatment whatsoever for mono.
>>
File: IMG_0061.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Had mono when I was 15. Star hockey player. Super shredded cunt. Beautiful girlfriends. Came down with it and it literally reversed my entire life. I missed 3 months of school. Couldn't do physical excericse for 6 months. Then even when I wasn't sick anymore, I had chronic fatigue which fucked me. Turned into a degenerate skinny pothead for about 10 years and recently am making it again. Never stopped with the women though. Some chads never die all the way.
>>
>>39556618

Blend your food into a liquid and administer it rectally
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.