[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this okay for a relative beginner or is it just a meme? One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 3TzASvg.jpg (249KB, 600x1149px) Image search: [Google]
3TzASvg.jpg
249KB, 600x1149px
Is this okay for a relative beginner or is it just a meme?

One side is saying that it's okay but that you need to listen to your body while doing it, the other says it's a complete joke
>>
Looks like a great way to get injured and become even fatter. Besides, you won't be able to complete even one day of that if you're as fat as i think you are
>>
>>39556288
It's a complete joke.
The only "side" saying it's okay is dyel skeletons who think they know what fitness is.
>>
>>39556313
78kg @ 180cm, still wont complete a day tho desu

If i alter for myself it and ditch or decrease the running?
>>
Its literally a joke.
Thats the point
It's such a dumb simple routine that should get him nowhere

That being said, if youre a beginner, calisthenics is not a bad way to start if you don't have a gym/ equipment. If you cant even do 10 pushups/ situps/ whatever, it will have an effect. But after a while body weight routines no longer give any noticeable gains
>>
>>39556288
sounds retarded, but what does /fit/ think about doing pushups on rest days or after workouts?

It something that would interfere with bench day, or would it help out?

i dont mean 100 pushups btw, just 3xfail to improve endurance
>>
>>39556355
What routine do you recommend, i've been eyeing up the BUD/S routine

I'm a relative beginner, took a long break from the gym cause school
>>
>>39556355
Then how is he so strong?
>>
>>39556359
It would help u get better at pushups, thats it.
>>
>>39556388
yea, thats the goal. But would it interfere with bench strenght gains?
>>
>>39556379
thats the meme anon.
>>
>>39556288
10km running everyday?
HELL NO!
Everything else is easy as fuck.
As a matter of fact 100squats probably won't be enough.

100 pushups
100 situps
100-200 squats
50 chinups/pullups

1-3 mile run
or
200 jumping jacks
or
25 hill sprints

Replace the 10km running with 25-50 chinups or pullups and 1-3 mile runs, sprints or 200 jumping jacks and you've got yourself a party.
>>
>>39556359
If you're going ham and just wrecking yourself on top of being natural?
You're doing nothing but wearing yourself out in the short term.
You'll eventually build up considerable endurance but you're going to be wrecked for a while.

BUT if you follow Tsatsoline's advice and do as much as possible while remaining as fresh as possible then you'll be able to accomplish some amazing shit.

That means never going to absolute failure ever and stopping when form begins to break down or you begin to grimace or something.
You won't build major mass up front or anything but you'll build considerable strength and endurance.
>>
Why do so many reps when you can just bench press 3x5 and get better strenght gains
>>
>>39556605
Cause i live in bumblefuck nowhere and have no gym
>>
>>39556418
>hill sprints
yee
also maybe lunges/split squats/glute bridges
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.