[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is getting too fat during a bulk counter productive? Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 20160813_003920.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160813_003920.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Is getting too fat during a bulk counter productive?

Should I cut or just keep on bulking? I want to hit 2 plate squat with impeccable form and bench at least 200lbs

My dead is at 325 and ohp at 115lbs
>>
Go fuck yourself.
Read the sticky you self entitled piece of lard
>>
Yes. Look at those stretch marks. Don't make it worse, start a healthy cut right away.
>>
>>39556143
Why the fuck are you wet?

Don't cut, you have nothing to cut down to.

Yes, getting too fat only serves to create more work for you later on. Doesn't really help muscle gains any more than regular bulking
>>
>>39556162
>don't cut
>you should cut

Just give me a straight fucking answer
>>
>>39556143
why are you so weak
>>
>>39556168
>Different people have different advice, I'm mad!

How about you do some reading instead of expecting others to spoonfeed you. Take a shower and shave your neckbeard you nasty fuck. Also shoot some test into your ass because you look/act like you desperately need it
>>
THICC
>>
Disgusting body you got there. You look like you're bulking on McDonald's you lack intensity and motivation in your workouts (and life in general) and your program lacks volume (probably SS or SL?). There's a lot of advice you can deduct from that.
>>
>>39556193
OP here

That wasn't my reply.

>>39556177

Idk I started out with just the bar so.

I went from 140lbs to 195lbs. In about a year
>>
>>39556227
OP here

Actually did SL for 10 months. Switched to lyle McDonald bulking routine a month ago.
>>
You seem skinny fat enough that if you lift and eat enough protein (at caloric maintenance) you should get some gains over time.
Bulk/ cut cycles are for people who have something noticeable already.
Or a skeleton starts with a bulk, a whale starts with a cut.
>>
>>39556143
shit angle, shit lighting, shit question.
>>
you should be able to easily squat 3 plates at 195lbs already or your doing something majorly wrong. should be albe to do that at 180lb.

read teh book "Starting Strength" and pay attention to proper form.

It took me 8 years to realize it's not about how heavy you are either.... i did the same thing as you wen I was 20. Went to 205lb and now I LOOK bigger and am stronger at 180lb
>>
File: Screenshot_20161130-105655.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161130-105655.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
Better pic.
>>
File: celeb-emma-hungryEyes.jpg (32KB, 337x461px) Image search: [Google]
celeb-emma-hungryEyes.jpg
32KB, 337x461px
>>39556296
that tattoo, what is that?
>>
>>39556266
This. OP why would you take a worm's-eye shot? Also why would you start a /fit/ thread with your low progress body? Everyone's just gonna try to make you feel bad
>>
>>39556293
The squat took me a lot to learn as I fucked around with weight 2 years ago but I only did upper body. When I started SL 10 months ago my squat was at 45lbs and my dead a 95lbs. My bench was at 115lbs and ohp at 65lbs
>>
>>39556306
They can try lol.
>>
>>39556293
I also had shit form and mobility issues. My legs look big though despite the pussy weight.
>>
>>39556324
Well shit more power to you. I hope you post again in a year with some sick gains and one of these guys remembers and goes "huh, neat"
>>
>>39556358
Thanks breh.
>>
>>39556304

Not OP

But it looks like Atlas.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.