[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good excersice to lose the muffin top from the back? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161130-004309.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161130-004309.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Any good excersice to lose the muffin top from the back? I'm working on glutes, but I'm not sure if that helps at all. Back workouts as well.
>>
Fork putdowns

but really just lose weight and it'll go away.
>>
>>39553477
fork putdowns
plate pushaways
cmon dude
>>
Alright alright. I get it. I used to do this thing where I would only eat chicken. Should I do that again? That way I can eat almost whenever I want to and still not gain a lot. Did I do good back then or am I completely retarded?
>>
>>39553525
You sound completely retarded.

Calculate your carbs and eat at a deficit.
>>
Do you seriously think having a diet consisting of 100% chicken has any chance of not being retarded?

But seriously, wtf is working on your glutes gonna do to get rid of backfat? Just count your calories and eat less, there's no need to start some crazy diet. Set good habits for yourself. Let's say you lose your backfat through your retarded chicken diet. What's next? You're just gonna go back to eating how you were eating before and gain it all back. Start having a good diet now and keep it long term.
>>
>>39553534
>>39553543
Alright, so keep the carbs low, eat whole wheat, excersice, drink lots of water, and keep taking omega lean supplements, that's all? .
>>
>>39553525
alright i'll stop memeing because you seem genuinely lost

you need to develop good habits regarding what you eat. unless you're trying to get in like peak performance body building you can eat pretty much whatever you want, and as long as you stay under your calorie deficit you will continue to lose weight. counting calories isn't some task where you it down in your office with reading classes and study numbers for each food item, it's a reserve of knowledge you build over time of "this pickle is 10 calories, 1 serving of these chips is 250, the usual sandwich i make for lunch is about 480 calories". knowingly staying ignorant and eating something stupid like potato for a month so you can just stuff your face when you please won't get you anywhere and you'll fall right back where you started. READ THE STICKY in regards to where you should start and how much you should cut.
>>
>>39553552
>Keep taking some shitty supermarket brand supplements to 'get lean'
no
>Keep carbs low
yes, but not explicitly, more like keep calorie intake low.
>eat whole wheat
why does this matter, calories in vs calories out, you can eat white bread if you don't go over your calories and still hit your macros
>drink lots of water
good for your bowels but it doesn't really help you lose weight if you have any self control

CARDIO
STRENGTH TRAINING
LOWER CALORIE INTAKE THAN OUTPUT
>>
>>39553552
COUNT CALORIES
Keep track of what you eat. Some people can get away with eating the right amount without doing this but you are not one of those people since your usual habits got you in the position where you need to lose a bunch of fat
>>
>>39553575
>>39553569
>>39553560
I thought keeping daily calories at 2000 would be fine
>>
>>39553648
and what crevice of your asshole did you pull that number from? there are calculators all over the internet. put in your age, current weight, height, all that shit and it should tell you a good estimate of what your maintenance calories are. and from there you adjust downwards on how much less you think you can comfortably stop eating versus how fast you want to lose the weight.
>>
Just looked at my before and after picture from 2 months, I can see what you mean by going back to how I was. Hm
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.