[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else love his videos? I figured I'd share one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (89KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
89KB, 1366x768px
Anyone else love his videos?

I figured I'd share one of em because they are inspirational as fuck and motivated me to start my fitness journey. This guy is a fucking player, looks like a god and has all the women dripping wet for him.

The dude is basically perfect and the definition of making it. He is also natty, so we have something realistic to strive for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTjDPhMfZTQ
>>
haha yea bro totally love his shit man! gonna have his body soon!
>>
how do I delete posts?
>>
>>39551917
No, his face pisses me off, he looks like he hangs around Boystown for fun.
>>
LOL include me in the screencap for r/4chan
this is too funny omg
>>
this kid is autistic as fuck, you can tell he had no idea what to say to women (and still doesn't) before he roided and got in real good shape.

you should check out the blooper video where its awkward as fuck as most of the girls he does this to dont seem to give a shit and think he's a douche
>>
this guy is actually gay. my friend is going out with him.

his youtube videos are just for show and to get some income
>>
what the fuck is with that pic comparison? is that supposed to be some sort of progress pic?

everybody looks like that when they're fucking 8 years old, what a douchebag to try to compare himself to every other fucking 8 year old
>>
>>39551917
his videos are fucking garbage. dude is a aspie with a physique
>>
>>39552062
pretty much this, I've never been able to finish a vid, too much cringe
>>
>>39551975
jealous hater

>>39552016
lol. idiot. do you think an autist has the confidence to approach dozens of women, get their numbers, all while shirtless?
>>
>>39551917
I enjoy them but I can't help but cringe every time he takes his shirt off
>>
>>39551917
sup connor. hiding your viral thread.
>>
I know you guys give this dude shit for being autistic, but if anything that just makes him one of us

Legit ripped dude. Surprised at how smart he actually is.
>>
>>39552290
thats the best part. I am not gay but I would let him fuck me
>>
>>39552187
Yes
>>
>>39552187
hes autistic because all he has is the body, he has no game, he doesn't say anything smart at all, i've seen college freshman hit on chicks better than this guy. do you really think he actually hit any of them up and got laid? they know hes an autist

>implying he even got their numbers

stop defending your boyfriend
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.