[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fit/ I am 6'4 height, my friend is 5'7. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1454021083732.jpg (223KB, 1013x627px) Image search: [Google]
1454021083732.jpg
223KB, 1013x627px
Hello /fit/

I am 6'4 height, my friend is 5'7.
How do i explain to my friend that my longer limbs make it much harder for me to squat the same weight as him even though the weight is the same.
i tried explaning to him the femur length, hip placement and so on.
I know its just excuses but still annoying when hes literally so dumb that he cannot comprehend that i need to move further so my muscles will have to work harder
>>
>>39548770
Tell him he's a manlet so he'all kill himself and stop wasting space and making the gene pool shit
>>
>>39548770
stop lying to yourself and your manlet friend and learn how to squat
>>
>>39548770
Feeling humiliated, huh?
>>
Another thread of spot the manlet

>>39548837
>>39548825
Found 2
>when will they learn
>>
>>39548770
Spend time on manlet hate threads and externalize your jealousy until you start to love yourself again.

In the meantime, know that you will never make the same gains your friend will in the same time. Consider suicide or roids.
>>
>>39548837
No not really, i 1rm 50 more than him.
Its just he doesnt understand that its actually harder for me
>>
File: Q1QIlLE.jpg (233KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Q1QIlLE.jpg
233KB, 1500x1000px
>>39548770
Stop trying to lift the same weight as him, it's not going to happen.
He will make gains much faster than you, that's just how it's going to be. Accept it or start roiding.
>>
>>39548874
i lift more than him(25kgs~ 1rm)
Been training the same amount of time as him(his diet is shit)
The only thing that annoys me is that he refuses to understand.. maybe his brain just doesnt smurt enuff
>>
>>39548825
are you dumb? theres a reason that olympic lifters are short cunts
>>
>>39548770

Why can't you just work hard and be stronger like everyone else?

Why make excuses for your weakness?
>>
>>39548954
o rlly
>>
longer limbs = can add more muscle mass

into the trash you go with your excuses
>>
Is 5'9 good for a 16 year old or will my son be a manlet cuck
>>
>>39549978
>my son
nice try, fetus, the choon is for big boys only
>>
>>39549978
im 6'2.5 at 18, was 6'1.5 at 16

hope this answer was worth the bampersand
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.