[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you think you are kind of a big guy and then go to Hogwart's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Harryreaction.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Harryreaction.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
tfw you think you are kind of a big guy and then go to Hogwart's gym and see Hagrid deadlifting 2000lbs without a belt
>>
tfw when you feel like a master twink fucking with all sorts of bears but then you come down to Hogwarts' dungeon and see Hagrid in assless chaps.
>>
tfw you stumble around the halls at night with your marauders map. you see hagrid is in dumbledores office and think they wouldn't mind if you stopped in to say hi. tfw you see professor dumbledore getting his ass pounded by hagrid. tfw they threaten to expell you unless you join in. tfw you're getting double teamed by hagrid and dumbledore while the phoenix sheds a tear and bursts into flames.
>>
>>39548928
>Tfw you use the phoenix tears to heal your bleeding asshole
>>
>>39548928
Stick to the lifting jokes
>>
Harry is a cuck
he's practicing defense against dark arts, making no gains, trying to save the world because he has to, while CEDRIC is EATING PIZZA and fucking CHO CHANG
>>
File: 1451306711836.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451306711836.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>tfw you walk into the common room and Nevile is squatting 225x5 with PERFECT rom
>>
>tri wizard tournament coming up
>rich froning is probably going to win again
>>
>>39549052
Rich Froning graduated a couple years ago, though
>>
>>39549000
/huff9k/, pls go
>>
File: 76.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
76.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>39548541
>>39548928
>>39548959
I'm tearing up over here kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.