[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weight loss general > post your success stories and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2889.gif (346KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2889.gif
346KB, 250x200px
Weight loss general

> post your success stories and post your failures
>>
6'0
down from 350 pounds

got down to 220, got with my gains goblin GF before getting fat again.

fuck women
>>
>>39543019
I've been trying to lose weight since June
I was 213 lbs back then
Today... I'm at 215 lbs
I love food and eating. I count calories and go way over every day anyways
The scale is stuck and I'm afraid I'll always be living in this body. I wish there was an eating plan I could stick to that outlined food that is allowed and calories to stay below. I need fuckin help
>>
>>39543019
332->240

Lost motivation last year got back up to 262 before I started cutting again this summer

Oh well, I hope I can behave this winter...
>>
>>39543135
South Beach Diet.
It costs 1 cent at Amazon and will give you all the information you need. But it won't be fun.
>>
>>39543135
want to know the secret fuckface? instead of going on some shitty diet and eating shitty food that you dont like, why dont you keep the majority of your diet the same and cut out the garbage food.
>buy proton powder
>take 2 scoops(CMON)
>put a banana and yogurt in it
thats like 400-500 calories
use that shake to replace a meal. Once you have an actual FILLING meal replacement, it gives you alot of leeway for how to use the remaining cals for the rest of the day.
>>
6'0
238 --> 160
>>
>>39543251
Pic please
>>
225 - 185

Its been rough but it feels so damn good.
>>
>>39543338
before n after?

good job anon
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.