[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you keep being motivated to stay /fit/? I usually get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (74KB, 366x711px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 366x711px
how do you keep being motivated to stay /fit/?

I usually get on a groove of doing exercises and eating well for about a week then get unmotivated and go back to sitting all day and eating pizza for the rest of the month.
>>
File: 1476127026284.gif (117KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476127026284.gif
117KB, 500x375px
>>39543015
>unmotivated
>motivation in 2016

willpower or bust. motivation is a meme.

if you don't want it then you don't want it. stay unremarkable.
>>
I browse /r/ladyboners
>>
>>39543015
Three weeks. Like >>39543044 said, use your willpower to do exercise for three weeks and you'll get accustomed to it.
>>
>>39543015
I find after ive been pushing myself for a month ill get into a routine and loom forward to especially after you start seeing sweet sweet gainz. Some days are still a push to go but once your in there its happy days. It just means if you dont want to go you go even if its a half assed workout its still better than not going and soon youll start pushing yourself harder and harder and start feeling shitty when you miss a workout.

Im at the stage now if i have a good workout and break though some prs im on such a high and if i have a bad workout it kills my mood.

You can do it the key is consistency worry about your diet and all that other crap once you get consistent
>>
>>39543015
Just remember how bad you once were and think how little you want that shit to happen again.
>>
>>39543106
sounds good. Thanks anon, I'll try to push myself to do exercises daily in december, should hopefully get a better routine going.
>>
>>39543179
December why not start today or tomorrow. You say December then you will say ahh after new years and so on. You gotta just do it bite the bullet i had no clue what i was doing when i started and just worked on my form the more i got into it.

My only regret is not starting sooner im 25 now but got some decent mass abs are almost 100% showing milking the good life but i couldve been doing that for years. You wanna be swole in the best years of your life or when you cant enjoy it
>>
>>39543179
Another thing, pre-workout is sort of trashy sure. But it can be used as some artificial motivation to get you to get off your ass.

Especially on days when you really can't be fucked.
>>
>>39543015
If I didn't exercise I'd probably kill myself
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.