[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw have never experienced what a "pump" feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: ktt4TrR.jpg (190KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
ktt4TrR.jpg
190KB, 500x598px
>Tfw have never experienced what a "pump" feels like

What does it feel like?????
>>
>>39540624
like an erecion, but all over your body.

overrated.
>>
>>39540624
Feels like being the king of the gym
>>
>>39540624
bags of sand
>>
>>39540645
Try it on test/dbol.
I jerk off in the shower before I even leave the gym the pump is so good.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>>39540624
>mfw he doesnt know
>>
>>39540624
Fucking sucks when you get it in your calves and you're trying to run
>>
>>39540624
Do you have anything with an electric chord that you can hold in your hand? Literally anything... corded drill, hairdryer, table fan...

tie something kinda heavy (3-5lbs) to it at the end of the plug... jug of milk, another drill...

hold your arms kinda out like half way, and hold the corded thing in your hands. turn your hands to turn the corded object in order to roll the chord up, and do so

once you roll up all the way to the end where the thing is tied to the other thing, unroll it back down with the same motion and then keep rolling it until its at the end, then un roll it etc etc

do this until your forearms burn (probably 3-5 times you pussy)

rest for 60 seconds, do it again

rest for 60 seconds, do it a third time.

your forearms will experience the pumpiest pump anyone has ever felt without drugs.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.