[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>any weird reactions from your family when you got /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20160805-WA0017.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160805-WA0017.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>any weird reactions from your family when you got /fit/?

Had a huge argument with my older brother who is ptetty fat. Landed up shouting at him because he was beint an irrational cunt. His reaction to me getting angry was that I must have roid rage. Now my family literally want to get me tested. I'm not juicing nor have I ever, only thing I'm not keen for is that I'm going to test positive for cannabis and maybe amphetamines because I have been using a shit load of ritalin to study at uni.

Fuck my life
>>
>>39540459
Wait, your family is giving you a drug test? The fuck kind of bait is this?

Did you destroy the house or some autistic shit? Greentext
>>
>>39540459
>literally want to get me tested.

How about saying no? You're not a child anymore, are you?
>>
>>39540466

Yeah they are. No I literally just had an argument with my older brother and I was shouting at him telling him to go fuck himself.

Family haven't seen me in 6 months and I've picked up a bit of muscle but that's about it.

I feel like my brother is super insecure or something. He always makes weird comments when he sees me basically calling me a meathead or some other autistic comment. Literally was just carrying some awkward to carry bags to a car once and he would be like come on Mr muscle what are you wasting all that time in gym for etc
>>
>>39540474

No I'm 21. Rents are funding my university fees and such though. It would also look suspicious if I refused it, wouldn't it? Not sure as to how far drug tests go, If I could just get screened for roids that'd be great.
>>
>>39540500
If you are dependent on your family I guess play along. Not sure why you would care if they thought you smoked some weed. who hasnt?

Hopefully you're not dependent on them and you can tell them to fuck off for a couple years until they apologize. That would damage relationships, sorry your parents are the retarded.
>>
>>39540524
Aren't weed and ritalin (more like adderal I guess) pretty normal for uni?
>>
>>39540524
Nigger what's suspicious is your parents wanting to drug test their college student kid. I would tell them no and if they defunded me so be it. But I'm already through school and regret the whole loans shit so who knows.
>>
>>39540543

Pretty much yes, but my parents are retardedly conservative. Also I'm from south africa and weed hasn't been legalised, my rents are so out of it when it comes to that they are the kind of people who believe hurr durr my son overdosed on 1 marijuana.
>>
>>39540459
Pro tip: they can't make you.

Also, fuck up your brother. Break his face.
>>
>>39540551

Yeah I thought of telling them to suck it. But I'm planning to do my masters in Europe because our education system is going to shit and due to our currency being so shit and the exchange rate, I would pay through my ass in student loans to study in Europe. Wheras my dad is the ceo of a pretty big firm and will have no problem paying for it as long as I please his conservative views.
>>
File: 1479272491978.jpg (446KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1479272491978.jpg
446KB, 843x1034px
>>39540459
Not family reaction but roommates reaction, and I'm not even fit yet.
>Used to be whale at 95kgs and 170cm thereabouts in beginning of February
>ATM I'm 74kgs, still same height
>Fatfuck roommates who are easily 110kgs+ say I'm getting too skinny
>I have a small frame with 15.25cm wrists
>Tell them I plan on getting down to 60kg
>"Oh anon that won't look good on you at all, you look fine the way you are. If anything you're a bit thin"
Meanwhile they have arguments constantly in their relationships and I yet to have one in mine.
We're both getting fit and we're both going to make it.
God damn crabs, I swear.
>>
>>39540500
Yeah, losers tend to do that. The number of times I had some numale poke fun at me because I couldn't / wouldn't carry something for them is astonishing.

It's like they think you lift for the sole purpose of being their donkey.
>>
My mom told me my bigger thighs/butt make me look fat even though my waist has gone down and reminds me to 'stop lifting' because she has an 80s aerobic no ass aesthetic for women
>>
>>39540565
do you hate kaffas?
>>
Yeah my family used to be pricks towards me too, anon.

Then I got halfway /fit/ (still a fat fuck but I'm on my way) and joined the military.

My advice is to become independent from those losers and cut contact as soon as you can.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.