[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you build conversation with girls? also, to keep this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 12345678.jpg (262KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
12345678.jpg
262KB, 1536x1024px
how do you build conversation with girls?
also, to keep this /fit/ related, rate my daily shakers:
-3 nuts
-spoon of peanut butter
-1 scoop of whey
-1 banana
-1 egg
-2 scoops of oats
-5-6 blueberries
-400-500 mL of milk
twice a day.
i'm a begginer (2,5 months in) and i'm worried this is too much and and i'm packing too much fat. should i cut the PB?

but back to the previous topic. how do you keep a conversation going with someone you kinda know? this girl from my school talks to me but i feel like my fuel runs out too quick and i'm left looking like a complete mute autist 2 minutes into the conversation. how do you guys do it?
>>
>>39539794
>how do you build conversation with girls?
please fucking leave, this isn't /r9k/ or /adv/
>>
>>39539794
My gf and I have been together for 11 years so we've run out of shit to talk about pretty much too. She still calls every day we're not together and wants to talk for 30mins-2hours. After a while of this she said I was quiet one night and I explained that with the amount we talk, I'm gonna be quiet sometimes. Now we joke about how little I talk, and she's cool with it because most of the time she just wants someone to listen. I have no clue how she finds shit to talk about still.

So my advice would be just be completely honest. Listen to her, and think about things you could talk about. But if there's really nothing, then that's cool and just tell her you don't have anything. Worked for me.
>>
>>39539794
Ask her a lot of questions about herself. Don't be too heavy handed with compliments always hold back. Don't be afraid to take risks i.e. jokes or risqué comments. If she is interested it will work if not it won't simple as that, how you say it is of little importance as long as you're not a total tard
>>
>>39539867
gotcha
except i'm not with her yet
>>39539880
so just ask questions? about school? her? it's kinda hard since we see eachother at school so it's not really private
>>
>>39539899
literally anything let her talk. if you're really drawing a big blank then just don't say anything there's nothing worse than forced messaging. Withholding attention is usually good
>>
>>39539899
literally just the most fluff small talk type questions will do just fine
>>
>>39539938
>>39539982
okok i think i get it
i'm used to not talking too much and make things too embarassing for everyone
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.