[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eggs with fish for breakfast every day >oats with berries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1378953884904.jpg (128KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1378953884904.jpg
128KB, 1024x682px
>eggs with fish for breakfast every day
>oats with berries for lunch every day
>grilled chicken and veggies for dinner every day

If I eat this and count calories will I be healthy and lose weight? Is there any way to further improve this meal plan?

Yes I read the sticky a thousand fucking times. Diet is what's killing me
>>
>>39539715
>If I eat this and count calories will I be healthy and lose weight?

Yes.
>>
>>39539715
Nice meme diet. However, I'd switch dinner with lunch. Chicken+veggies makes me feel full more than oats.
>>
>>39539789
What makes it a meme diet
>>
>>39539715
Cut oats out, move chicken and veggies to lunch, nuts (cashews,walnuts,almonds) for snack, and a salad (with generous amounts of olive oil and vinegar) and a plain yogurt with blueberries for supper
>>
>>39539829
Also, use butter to fry the eggs, make sure the fish is fatty(tuna,trout,sardine,salmon) for dem omega 3s, and get dark meat chicken. Since you're keto you need to be getting your calories from fat mostly.
>>
>>39539868
I was doing the /fit/ fisherman eggs recipe with baked eggs over sardines
>>
>>39539829
How do I make a /fit/ salad
>>
>>39539897
This recipe is boss.
>>
>>39540044
Get some spinach and other leafy greens
Warm 'em up and add some chunks of meat, whether it's fish, chicken, turkey, whatever.
Just don't grab the fatty fish and try to use the breasts of the poultry.
Toss a tiny bit of cheese on it if that's your thing
A little bit of olive oil and whatever spices you want (or dressing. But don't use too much because they're full of saturated fats)

Good luck budy
>>
I ate just protein powder and oil and lost weight

Stevia.
>>
>>39539715
beef

3x7

fuck all that gimmicky plant and rwptile shit
>>
>>39539829
>cut oats out

???
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.