[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My lazy wife has shit out 3 babies now and her stomach is fucked.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 9505680_f520.jpg (62KB, 520x751px) Image search: [Google]
9505680_f520.jpg
62KB, 520x751px
My lazy wife has shit out 3 babies now and her stomach is fucked.
Will exercise help? Will her saggy belly skin ever become somewhat tight again?
>>
Never
>>
>>39537937
>Married
>Confirmed never making it
>>
>>39537937

Get out of the marriage of you can otherwise you can just cheat on her to get some hot sloots and keep saggy belly around for the children
>>
>>39538065
>leave your wife and 3 kids because she has a saggy stomach
>>
>>39537937
>lazy wife

Should have left her before the children.
>>
>>39538065
Idk man I know it's archaic but there's a prospect in life called love. Also, there are several of us whose parents cheated or are divorced and can relate to those kids.
>>
>>39538076
>Implying women are useful for anything other than birthing children and pleasure
>>
>having kids ever
Confirmed for not going to make it
>>
>>39537937
>>39538344
There are plenty of women who have kids but retain tight bodies. It's a matter of genetics and not using pregnancy as an excuse to eat like a hog. OP simply chose the wrong woman.
>>
>>39538432
>>39538432

She's never been fat tbf, just the stomach is destroyed. I can get her abs back together, just wondering if there fucked up skin has any hope of tightening up
>>
>>39538492
no, she needs a tummy tuck. Buy it for her for christmas
>>
>>39538344
Proof that for the human race to survive, not everyone can make it.
>>
>>39539050
No way. I'll just get get a tummy scarf to wrap around herself so i don't have to look at it
>>
>>39538338
Sorry about the problems with your mom, anon.
>>
>>39539559
Fuck you
>>
>>39537937
> based right hand side of the brain

How are ur drawing gains
>>
>>39537937
You're a fucking asshole dude
>>
>>39540503
Though the same shit. Don't even give a fuck about op. Fucking love that book.

>bitches thinking you're just some meat head
>drop some casual realistic sketches on her
>Get them artsy freak bitches wet

But honestly it is a cool skill to have.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.