[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have so much anxiety I can't walk inside a gym without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: jp7rdrxc6lax.jpg (2MB, 3308x2000px) Image search: [Google]
jp7rdrxc6lax.jpg
2MB, 3308x2000px
I have so much anxiety I can't walk inside a gym without sweating and panicking. What do
>>
See a shrink
>>
>>39535037
Kill yourself or improve.
>>
Knuckle through it. Ive had awful anxiety before. Grab it by the nutsack. If you puke, you puke.
>>
>>39535037
You're supposed to sweat in a gym, that's a good thing.
>>
Don't care about others.
Lift for yourself. >>39535047
>>
>>39535037
if you have 24h gym go at like 3AM, otherwise go early in the morning

that anxiety goes away after the first couple of days or a week at most
>>
Meh. Use the adrenaline as fuel.
>>
>>39535037
Do it anyway, otherwise things will never change you dumb fuck, the only thing you should be afraid of is missing out
>>
>>39535037
Go to the doctor and get some benzos. Srsly you change this so easily
>>
File: 1394267984355.png (126KB, 343x315px) Image search: [Google]
1394267984355.png
126KB, 343x315px
>>39535037
Work out at home, do pushups and shit. Sweat. Breathe hard. Exhaust yourself.

Eat more. 3 square meals a day.

Stop being a faggot. Whatever expectation you hold that's making you anxious, fucking drop it and realise it's just total bullshit; as airy and nonsense as the society and people you probably scoff at. No one thing is more real than another, so FUCK IT.

Get the fuck over yourself and do shit. Or not, if you don't want to. Whatever you choose, never be a fucking faggot about it.

Come on anonbro!
>>
Keep at it. It should get better.
I struggle with anxiety as well. I remember when I started going to the gym there were a lot of days where I would get to the entrance, feeling anxious as fuck, and just walk away after a few seconds.
These days I just walk right in
>>
>Headphones in
>Head down
>Get the fuck on with it

Or just get a training partner to fucking drag you there
>>
File: 2g3ulKE.jpg (65KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
2g3ulKE.jpg
65KB, 620x413px
>>39535037
Pretty much as other anons above have told you, work on overcoming it, and the best way to do it is to actually go out in public and speak with people. You just need some time to shake it off off you, in a couple of days you'll be good to go anywhere. Just say enough and go out there, whatever happens, happens, at least you tried.

Also work out at home, even a little, some push ups, pull ups if you can, squats etc. It helps to boost motivation to get out of the house.
>>
>>39536790
this
>>
>>39535037
Do it anyway.
>>
If this is actually a problem for you, rejoice!
Most people don't have the awareness to see something's going wrong like this. Now that you're aware of it, you can work on it. Good eyes dude.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.