[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be intelligent and /fit/? Why are all tech

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: zuckerberg.jpg (72KB, 634x424px) Image search: [Google]
zuckerberg.jpg
72KB, 634x424px
Is it possible to be intelligent and /fit/?

Why are all tech geniuses(Zuckerberg, Tesla, Gates, Jobs, Musk etc.) dyel?
>>
>>39534474
Its one of two things

>They eat shit diets, sleep shitty hours, and are too busy working to take care of themselves
>They don't need to be /fit/ to get whatever they want, and most people don't appreciate fitness because it isn't required anymore to live long

But sure you can intelligent and /fit/, but if you were as intelligent as them why are you here wasting time?
>>
>>39534474
think about the reasons you lift, and then think about if any of those reasons apply to those tech ""geniuses"".

it is possible to be intelligent and /fit/. however the people at the very top end of intelligence (<0.001%) are uninterested/don't have the time.
>>
Intelligent. How so? I have a Master's degree and work in my field and go to the gym 5 times a week. My guess is these tech geniuses just don't have time.
>>
>>39534565
>Master's degree
>genius
lol
>>
>>39534474
>Is it possible to be intelligent and /fit/?

It depends, As someone in the industry most upper management guys are actually fit and it is because they will have the time/dedication and they need to stay fit in their position as they are in upper management and they go to meeting all around the world, meetings with multiple departments and numerous vendors, companies, and other resources. As far as the guys behind the seasons, engineers, devops and other departments it isn't necessary for them to stay fit

>>39534565
> My guess is these tech geniuses just don't have time.

when you have multiple projects you are running and doing training sessions in your spare time, also working on escalated cases it can be very hard to think about going to the gym after work when your mind is fried from working a 9-10 hour ay, frankly that is my excuses, i just hope it isn't too late for me. almost 30, successful but high stress job and its tough to stick to a program or even a nutrition program every day,
>>
>>39534489
this

usually they dont have time and or dont care
>>
>>39534615
It's a matter of convenience, if you have a home gym/office gym you'll have no problem sticking to a routine.
>>
>>39534474
dat anterior pelvic tilt
>>
>>39534565

news flash, most of the uni grads and their grandmothers have master's degrees now.
>>
>Why are all tech geniuses(Zuckerberg, Tesla, Gates, Jobs, Musk etc.) dyel?
>Why are all tech geniuses
>all tech geniuses

Jeff Bezos. The guy isn't exactly jacked, but he obviously works out. In fact, he's said that he got in shape because he wants to go to outer space.

http://www.geekwire.com/2013/amazons-jeff-bezos-great-shape-astronaut-training-author/
>>
There is really no need to look good when you have money
>>
>>39534474
If you could have anyone and anything in the world, would you even care about lifting?
>>
Genetics

you can't have it all homie

Tyrone Thundercock is a barley literate neanderthal. Gooky McMathematics has a one inch cock
>>
>>39534474
There are plenty of smart and moderately fit men. They're probably not in the public eye though. They become entrepreneurs.

Pietro Boselli is like the one Chadnerd
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.