[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I don't quite understand. If you eat below your calories,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1478826045846.jpg (176KB, 880x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1478826045846.jpg
176KB, 880x1320px
So I don't quite understand. If you eat below your calories, you lose weight. If you eat more, you gain weight. But if you eat at your TDEE but are eating tons of protein and working out hard, do you both lose fat and build muscle? Or will your body "tone up"? Or can you only do it all in cut/bulk cycles?
>>
>>39533617
If you eat as much as you need to maintain your bodyweight while lifting and being more active then your body will eat into it's fat and glucose stores to fuel your body and build or at least maintain muscle mass
>>
>>39533617
Kek, it says fruit of the dragon
>>
>>39533617
Its not possible to eat at your exact TDEE because its different every day and you cannot measure it that precisely.

What you normally do tho is stay the same weight and tone up a bit. its a slow process and is very minimal.

Youd be better off to eat big on lift days and eat lean on cardio days.
>>
>>39533617
>But if you eat at your TDEE but are eating tons of protein and working out hard, do you both lose fat and build muscle?
Yes. This.

However, if you do it in cut/bulk cycles, the process will be faster.
>>
>>39533617
Bulk up to a good weight so your body can actually convert things to muscle.

Then cut by eating good, still working out and pretty much shred the fat. It takes a year for each pretty much.
>>
>>39533617
Read the fucking sticky faggot
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.