[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else /sociopath/ here? >see dyel manlet OHPing lmao1pl8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1476637839365.jpg (66KB, 463x325px) Image search: [Google]
1476637839365.jpg
66KB, 463x325px
who else /sociopath/ here?

>see dyel manlet OHPing lmao1pl8
>ask him to work in
>he agrees (lol how beta) and asks me if I need to warm up first
>chuckle, "Oh no, that won't be necessary"
>mfw I squat his OHP weight almost 10 times
>can see his jaw drop in the mirror
>"nothin personnel....kid"
>turn 360 degrees and walk away

Haven't seen him since.
>>
>>39533228
>Stories that never happened
>Non fitness reIated thread

Saged, repoted :)
>>
>>39533228
An early sign of a sociopath is torturing small manlets in the gym.
T. Psychologist
>>
What
>>
Ive been playfully flirting with a fat coworker because i like the attention, ive avoided anything sexual but she asked me to chill at her place sometime this week.

I don't want to fuck her but i agreed and i think im going to fuck a whale.

Is there SOME way to flip this around and use the whale to attract this hottie that is new? hottie seems to like me but whale cock blocked me. I think they are friends idk

Help me please..
>>
>>39533228
>Squat his OHP weight

FUCKING MADMAN

LOCK THIS GUY UP

HES UNSTOPPABLE
>>
>>39533245
these threads are fun u fag. plus saying you sage is also breaking rules
>>
>>39533333
CHECKEM
>>
>>39533304
have the hot one come over to diffuse the tension between you and the landwhale. get drunk and see what happens from there. crush up xanax and put it in the landwhales drink so she passes out and you can fuck the hot one
>>
File: 1427293247848.jpg (33KB, 258x248px) Image search: [Google]
1427293247848.jpg
33KB, 258x248px
>>39533367
They don't have any pictures together so i think thye just might be friends only a work... fuck i really don't want to fuck the whale but it seems inevitable.. Ho w do you make girls want you through being jealous? maybe i can work that angle
>>
>>39533304

have the whale eat the hottie and then fuck her. Best of both worlds use your head dumby
>>
Can someone make a good D E V I L I S H thread sometime? Those are my favorite and I haven't seen any lately
>>
>>39533228
Keked heartedly. Good post mate.
>>
>>39533228
>squat his OHP weight
HOLY SHIT calm down bro you can hurt yourself that way
>>
File: 1475994555827.jpg (268KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
1475994555827.jpg
268KB, 816x816px
>>39533333
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.