[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can people say that you are supposed to only breathe through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

How can people say that you are supposed to only breathe through your nose? I feel like I would suffocate. I literally can't get enough air.
>>
>>39532356
Are you black?
>>
>>39532356
how do you people even breathe with your mouth open, i literally cannot do that it feels to weird
breathing through my nose feels way more easier and smoother
>>
I know it feels like I have to huff and puff to breath through my nose and its still not enough. There is just so much more resistance.
>>
>>39532356
It's a bullshit Unless you are in good cardiovascular shape, have excellent breath control, or that is just how you naturally breath.
>>
>>39532415
Lunglet confirmed
>>
File: 11539559.jpg (20KB, 307x306px) Image search: [Google]
11539559.jpg
20KB, 307x306px
>>39532356
OP you need to fix your tongue posture ASAP and just force yourself to nose breath until it's natural
>>
>>39532393
It's almost as if genetics plays a large part in air passageways and how efficient they are.

HOODATHUNK
>>
I just tried spreading my nose with my hands and it was easier. I think I'm gonna order some breathe rite strips.
>>
>>39532419
desu i think working your cardiovascular system would help, im a distance runner and literally the only time i breathe through my mouth is when im in oxygen debt. I used to breathe through my mouth, but now it seems that i can just get enough air through my nose
>>
>>39532356
I have never done this before. Why is it so hard?
Give up. Rinse and repeat everything you do.
>>
I breath through both at the same time.
>>
>>39532356
Your starving your body of oxigene, this also means your starving your brain.
Every been called a mouth breather?
It's muscle memory and your breathing muscles are weak, practice whenever you can and it should become natural.
>>
>for the majority of the day at least one of my nostrils is clogged
>worse at night
>have to breath out my mouth when sleeping
>throat dry and raw when I work out in the morning

I'm trying to force myself to always breath in through my nose (also hopefully for those chin gains) but I'm almost always clogged.
>>
>>39532356
I have incredibly bad allergies and get a scary-high dose of antigens injected every week, so I know exactly what you're talking about, OP.
>>
File: Effect on the facial form.jpg (57KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
Effect on the facial form.jpg
57KB, 500x294px
>>39532356
Bcs you did no sports as a kid, so your respiration sytem didnt evolve properly. Enjoy your weak chin and fetal alcohol syndrom look
>>
>>39532783
>Dollar Store bait
LOL, fag, shut up.
>>
>>39532783
You're full of shit buddy
I did sports as a kid, and have issues breathing through my nose
>>
>>39532775
OP here. I used to get allergy shots when I was a kid. Maybe it is related.
>>
>>39532833
Go to an allergist, get tested, you probably need to be on shots again.
>>
There's people breathing through their mouths? Like when they're resting ? wtf is your nose completely clogged ?
>>
>>39532875
Mine is nearly all of the time. Allergy medicine and decongestants don't work either. I need to go to an ENT doctor but am just being lazy about it.
>>
You might have a deviated septum -- had to get surgery for it but now can breathe through nose easily.
>>
>>39532797
Then blame your mom for having too much fun during pregnancy
>>
>>39532970
Second

I had a deviated septum, enlarged adenoids, plus narrow airways and a collapsed nasal cavity. Could never breath through my nose like a normal person, turns out it was causing sleep apnea for years because I couldn't breath right.

Went to an ENT, within 2 months he fixed the deviated septum and removed my enlarged adenoids. Can now breath no problems, best decision I've ever made and well worth the money and awful recovery.
>>
Breathe deeper fat ass.
>>
kill all mouth breathers
>>
>>39532943

Let me guess: You live in a modern city full of cars, people, industry-polluted air, and don't wear a mask everyday all the time?
>>
My nose is blocked every day of the year, it has been like that for like 10 years usually only one nostril and I am constantly blowing my nose. Any other anons dealt with this its fucked?
>>
you are breathing manually while reading this

fuck you
>>
File: 41pQV6v07TL.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
41pQV6v07TL.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>39532356
Holy kek

>mouth tightener
>>
>>39532432
noice. Just watched his vid yesterday. Very interesting thesis
>>
All guys I know on GTG breathe through both and loudly. Not sure why, but on the phone I hear it too really deep breathing constantly.
>>
>>39537142
HGH
>>
>>39535820
Fuck you
>>
>>39535885
>mouth tightener
I thought it was a month opener for BJs
>>
File: 1460596101827.png (5KB, 480x363px) Image search: [Google]
1460596101827.png
5KB, 480x363px
>mfw gymcel "lifters" are so out of shape that they need to mouth-breathe just to make it through the day
>>
>>39532970
>>39534077
Third

Went to and ENT and within 10 minutes I had surgery scheduled. Still in the process of recovery, got it gone in October.
>>
How would I even know if I had an issue that needed medical attention? I mean yeah its hard to breathe through my nose but what if that is just normal?
>>
>>39532432
How the fuck do I adjust my tongue posture. How the fuck I even know if I'm doing it already right or not.
What the fuck are you blattering about?
>>
Go to an ENT, nose problems are extremely common

I got my septum straightened and my turbinates reduced 10 days ago (surgery)
I was unable to breathe from my right nostril, always had sinus problems and stuffed nose

I can already breathe better and everything is still swollen, so it will get even better

Seriously get it checked
>>
>>39540071
Did the same as OP. After 3-4 months you will be 100% and go in full berserker breathing. Feels amazing now. Don't have sleep apnea anymore (and I'm skinny and 25), no headache and sore throat in the morning anymore. Fuck yeah OP, fuck yeah for the decision to operate.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.