[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tried frying some ground beef today and after eating some of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: m4m_beef_mince_2.png (793KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
m4m_beef_mince_2.png
793KB, 1200x1200px
I tried frying some ground beef today and after eating some of it realized that it was FUCKING RAW. Keep in mind that this was some pretty low qualit stuff from a shit tier shop so it was probably badly handled too.

Will I die now brehs? Can I get salmonella or e. coli or what? How badly will my gains be effected? Can I go to the doctor tomorrow and get my stomach pumped or something?
>>
>>39531692

I eat legit raw ground beef nonstop for years and I'm fine

>Can I go to the doctor tomorrow and get my stomach pumped or something?

Idk can he pump the bitch out of you?

Unsure if this thread is bait. I seem to remember this shit being posted every day a few years back. Are you back baitmaster?
>>
File: Grave.jpg (241KB, 1000x810px) Image search: [Google]
Grave.jpg
241KB, 1000x810px
>>39531692
you better get your affairs in order
>>
>>39531707
This
>>
>>39531702

>I eat legit raw ground beef nonstop for years

Fucking why? That shit is legit dangerous.
>>
pls respond
>>
>>39531758
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steak_tartare
>>
>>39531692
Just because you have eaten raw meat once doesn't mean you'll get salmonella idiot.
Sometimes I have eaten without notice amounts of raw shit and here I fucking am.

Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>39531830

don't even bother

these idiots can't be reasoned with

I try and I try but they don't listen because raw=bad

>>39531758

1. Taste way better

2. Cooking it does not add nutrition just takes it away.

3. Freeze it for 2 weeks to kill tapeworm eggs and all bacteria. Defrost. Eat.

maybe you are op baiting me again. in that case 10/10 got me.
>>
>>39532924
>2 week prep for raw fucking beef

You're a disgusting animal. You're like pamper chan in that you've deluded yourself that you can't be wrong.
>>
>>39532954

Sigh

Give it a try anon. Take some cheap ass hamburger meat. Toss it on the pan just long enough to brown the sides, warm it up a little. SHould be 100% raw.

Eat it. Report back how fucking great it tastes.

That's what your body craves. Raw, fucking animal flesh. And it will reward you for consuming it- with the explosion of flavor and satisfaction in your tastebuds.

You think I'm going to mislead you? I love you brah.

I just want you to enjoy a tasty treat (that brigs me joy every day) and make it.
>>
>>39531692
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCujO6Ujw_o
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.