[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you broach the subject of getting your girlfriend to loose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1471480573615.jpg (54KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471480573615.jpg
54KB, 540x720px
How do you broach the subject of getting your girlfriend to loose weight? We're long distance, but have been dating for nearly a year now, but over time she's gone up from 160 to 220 ish. I know she's sensitive about it, but I also know she is unhappy with it and wants to change. But I just doubt she'll be able to do this alone.

She knows I love her, but what's the best way to approach the subject? I just want her to be healthy and happy guys.
>>
>>39525754
220lbs...holy fucking hell mate
I mean jesus christ, thats fucking massive

Guess thats why youre able to keep the Long distance going since it doesnt really affect her attraction, because she is so fucking massive

Im guessing you go to sea world to visit her, or is she allowed to leave for brief periods of time and go to you?
>>
>>39525772
I don't really get the first bit, but yeah she's allowed out of the park.
>>
>>39525781
Gravity attracts anon

Does Greenpeace try to push her into the ocean if you two go to the beach?
>>
>>39525754
>been dating for nearly a year now
>160 to 220
God damn that's impressive, I need some bulking tips, can you ask her for me?
>>
>>39525792
Honest to god I think it's just a shit diet. She has weird hours so I think she orders out too much, that plus little exercise. Not a good mix.

If I lived with her I'd just slap the fork out of her hands and force her to the gym with me - but its not that simple.
>>
>>39525754
There is nothing you can do to get get to lose weight. The more you try the more weight she will put on so if you aren't ok with her being big then you need to leave now.
>>
>>39525801
Honestly I fear you're right. She's great in just about every other way, and next time I see her I'm bringing this up. But, as you say if nothing happens I need to leave.
>>
Just tell her what you said in your post, that you want her to be happy and healthy. If she's ballooned up that much then I doubt she's going to stop gaining weight and eventually she's going to really struggle to do everyday things (though she's probably already at that point).
>>
>>39525772
What is the inverse square law
>>
>>39525799
To be honest given her massive weight gain I think you're in a position where you can legitimately come from the "hey I'm worried about you since you've gained a huge amount of weight in such a short period of time, is something bothering you?" angle without her freaking out.
It would be harder if she'd only gained like 20 lbs, but 60? You have the right to ask questions.
>>
Just tell her, "You know, nobody likes a fat wife."

carrot AND stick, OP
>>
>>39525754
She was 160 lbs to start with. Goddamn I pity you fuckers in the West.
>>
>We're long distance, but have been dating for nearly a year now

You're not dating anyone. You're just chatting. You might as well say you're dating me.
>>
File: 1478395133029.jpg (5KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1478395133029.jpg
5KB, 230x230px
>>39525754
OP just bring up the subject man, she knows she's fat and she knows you know she's fat.

If she gets mad what, shell lose her shit over Skype? lol
>>39526546
a-anon fampai, I...
>>
>>39526509
Fucking this.

As an American who travels, I guarantee I will never date another american female again.

Assuming my current relationship falls through with my asian gf, and I can't find anyone else, I'm just waiting for the day female androids come to be. Ever think about that? Guys will be much more open to female android gf's than women will be to male android bfs - women need the emotional connection, men not so much. Android gfs will be hot as you design them, never say 'no', be open to whatever sexual fantasy you have, never piss or shit or pms, or bring annoying in-laws around.... The dating game will completely change when they become affordable. Women will not be able to pull so much bullshit and get away with it, specifically in America, easily the worst country of the dozens I've been to when it come to women with good personalities. Once so many men are going with female androids, women are going to start chasing hard.

This whole fat american chick thing just makes me wish I were born later. But the 90's were pretty awesome, I guess I'm okay with it.
>>
>>39525754
>>39525799
>>39525809
>long distance
>gaining 60 pounds in a year
Holy fuck, dump the whale. Honestly why would you even start dating someone at 160? My ex was 140 when I dumped her
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.