[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is lifting for a special grill, an ex, for revenge,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 38

File: 1480181008122.jpg (104KB, 738x787px) Image search: [Google]
1480181008122.jpg
104KB, 738x787px
Who here is lifting for a special grill, an ex, for revenge, or to be more attractive for their future grill?

Any good stories?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPDU79Q81HM

You shouldn't lift for that shit because you're going to fail.
>>
>>39524970
That's part of why I lift, sure my gf deserves a ripped bf cause she's awesome. But the main reason is because I love doing it. Even if it didn't make me look better, I'd do it. Even if it didn't make me healthier, I'd do it. I get excited about going to the gym still all these years later. Can't explain it, probably hormonal.
>>
File: sleep tight doggo.webm (954KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sleep tight doggo.webm
954KB, 480x360px
>>39524970
I lift for Alex Jones to fight side by side against the globalists and SJWs one day. Be ready anon.
>>
>>39524970
>Stories that never happened
>Random shit posting
>Non fitness thread

Saged, repoted :)
>>
File: juan nieve.jpg (108KB, 574x848px) Image search: [Google]
juan nieve.jpg
108KB, 574x848px
In principle, I lift because I believe I should hold myself to the same physical/health standard that I demand from who I'm with.

That being said, I haven't gotten laid once since I started lifting years ago. And before then, I had several serious relationships with several lays from tinder. wtf
>>
>>39524970
I lift so when I meet the girl of my dreams, I am the man of hers as well. I figure that everything that I am doing to make myself a better man will be a gift that I can give to someone that I will love more than I've ever loved myself. I haven't met this girl yet, have no idea who she is, what she will even be like, or when I will find her; but, she is what gets me out of bed early. She is what motivates me to finish hard. She motivates me to become a better man.

I don't know who she is, but I love her already for who she is helping me become
>>
>>39524970
Im lifting to get on Alex's level. How can one man be so woke and have so much male vitalityTM
>>
>>39525064
I wish the best for you son.
>>
>>39524970
>an ex, for revenge,
Lifting for these will cause you immense heartbreak and pain, guarantee it
I was pretty fit when my ex gf and i broke up, i decided i was going to enjoy being single and dating (i had heard about that girls like fit guys in uni so i was hopeful) so i started lifting to gain weight and become aesthetic mode
I completed my goal and boy was i miserable, dating was a complete failiure, i never met any single girls so my dating life was a complete bomb
The one time i did meet a single girl it was because she had broken up with her gf and was on a bender to fuck as many guys as possible before going back to girls again

To top it all off, my ex gf didnt give a shit.
I met her at the gym a year after, i was in the best shape of my life and had changed so much while she had gotten fatter and was borderline into obese mode
She didnt even notice me there and she was there with her new boyfriend

Lifting for anyone but yourself is destined for failure
Girls dont care about muscles and your ex gf will be riding some other guys dick within days after you break up if youre lucky and days before if youre unlucky
>>
>>39525064
>doing the same thing
>girl shows interest
>get occasional compliments from other guys but definitely have not made it yet

FUUUCK

THIS IS TOO EARLY
>>
>>39525033
>Alex Jones
So you believe that fluoride in the water is turning the frogs gay then, anon?
>>
I want a girl who looks like a cartoon character, so it is only fair that I look like a cartoon character myself.
>>
I've Been lifting for about 5 years... natty, decent physique... I had a fat gf she was 5'7 and around 190lbs (project fattie just because she was blonde I have low self stem ).. she dumped me because she wanted to travel and was not ready for a committed relationship, I feel so bad right now beacuse I think i have achieved my natural limit and I don't think I can do more to make her regret her decision.
>>
>>39525037
Fuck off, heaven
>>
File: 1472569817221.jpg (50KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
1472569817221.jpg
50KB, 690x388px
beginning of my /fit/ life is here
wanna look better for future grills and bc I don't like how I look, maybe if the opportunity appears I'll show off to my ex once I get a bit better looking

but I need some help, I'm probably like, skinny fat at the moment, I mainly want to get rid of fat around my hips and stomach first, how would you guys suggest I do that? I was thinking going for jogs daily and sit ups would help? what do lads?
>>
>>39527774
This
>>
>>39528514
>natural limit
Sleep more and train harder, anon. You're going to make it but you have to try harder.
>>
>>39525033
sleep tight doggo
>>
File: 1479931728924.jpg (148KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479931728924.jpg
148KB, 768x1024px
>>39524970
Posted my story before but it's developed a bit
>be me
>5'10 140lbs college freshman
>Meet girl who lives a floor below in dorms
>Perfect laugh, smile, looks solid 8/10
>First time I've ever actually fallen for a girl
>Basically get put in the friendzone after a month
>Buddy of mine is talking with her he's been going to the gym now for about a month so he's got a tiny bit of definition in his arms
>She compiments his arms.
>Being the fucking beta I was I get jealous and immediately go to the school gym the next day.
>Get referred to this board start lifting and dieting religiously.
>End of school year say bye to her and my friends.
>Cut over the summer and lift more and more
>Now 5'11 (grow grow grow) and 175lbs
>Actually very proud of my physique still kind of autistic though.
>See her.
>She can't stop talking about how I look now
>Grabbing my arms, chest...becomes extremely flirty with me (not the same as before at all)
>Says "We should get dinner sometime, just us, maybe see a movie like you wanted to last year."
>I'm still really in love with her.
>I know she only likes me now because of what I look like not because of who I am as a person.
>Tell her I think it'd be better to "stay as friends"
>She looks kind of taken aback
>I head off to the library
>Sat there for hours just kind of depressed
By far one of the hardest things I've done but hey I've got a little more self respect now :)
>>
>>39529306
Fuckin' perfect
>>
>>39529306
If this is true, you da man.
>>
>>39529306
Wow so you were alone and are still alone
Great job on letting dumb pride take over
>>
>>39529306
retard, just go have fun with her
>>
>>39525064
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7Ogl6hHTKg

you will make it brah
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>39524970
320 right now at 6'3.

>be me not you you
>workout for months
>be 250
>look good even without shirt
>sloots asking for help anywhere I go
>fuck bitches
>lose concentration
>lose everything and gain it back
>go up to 360

Do it for yourself, and don't lose focus.
>>
>>39529306
good job letting that bitch knowing whos the boss.
but god damn man, that could have been EASY prime puss, you should be ashamed
>>
I am

My ex, but she already though I was hot despite being in ottermode. Trying to gain a bit more mass and cut so I can be hotter. Maybe get an amateur MMA fight of mine taped and upload it on FB.

Her current boyfriend is an unfit balding numale, so it shouldn't be hard looking better in contrast. Giving myself a year to transform, I want to blow him out of the water.

The situation is complicated, so I'll only go in detail if asked to. Said my story on /fit/ a few times so you might recognize me.
>>
>>39524989
This is actually very good video, hope /fit/ autists realize this shit

>going back at your ex

No one gives a shit about you, your motivation has to come from yourself.

coming back at your ex sounds satisfying when you think about it, but when you do it you realize you're a huge manchild, I disrespect zyzz and the whole " i shrugged my ex off and it felt so good" story for this type of shit, it shows that deep down you're wanting their approval and that you're insecure
>>
>>39524970
I lift because I have a beautiful face but a shitty body
>>
I lift so that one day i may have the 3D equivalent of my 2D waifu.
>>
File: IMG_3621.jpg (23KB, 352x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3621.jpg
23KB, 352x351px
>>39524970
> Girl I used to smash hit me up last week, met up at a bar
>Hadn't seen her in 2 years
> she put on 20lbs and wasn't attractive to me anymore
> she apparently goes to the gym now, because she recognizes her weight problem
> she fell for the Starting Strength meme though
>we start talking about the gym and she says out of the blue that I'm so much bigger since she saw me last
>leave after one drink because she's overweight now
>mfw
>>
File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 298x169px
This is the most autistic thing ever you'll ever hear but I lift to feel closer to humanity. The strive for physical excellence has been conducted since the dawn of time. The Romans, The Greeks, every single culture throughout humanity prided the perfection of the mind and body. Whenever I run, I think of a cohort of Legionaries marching in rank, whenever I lift, I think of Plato repping out that heavy shit.. Lifting makes me feel like the men of old, especially in this emasculated society. Lifting for your ancestors is the purest thing there is.
>>
File: IMG_3649.gif (778KB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3649.gif
778KB, 245x190px
>>39529807
>>
>>39529432
Go in detail bro
>>
>>39529306
If that's true, then gratz my man. Just try to never become an asshole.
>>
File: 1477718370906.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477718370906.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>39530167
Well I kinda want to clear stuff up. I've been lifting even before I was dating my ex. Browsing /fit/ made me feel like a DYEL/otter but to her I guess I was hot. But I guess I'm just even more motivated. Anyway...

>best fried of 5 years
>date her for 2
>best relationship ever because we almost never argue and get along so well
>break up as distance becomes an issue
>still love her
>she finds another guy after 6 months
>she sends me a long message telling me she is sorry and knows this hurts me, how this is hard for her, not to blame myself, she wants me to be happy, how she still considers me her best friend, etc.
>about to beg for her to give us another chance but realize that will do more harm than good
>call her after a couple of days
>ask her to block me
>tell her I'll talk to her again one day when I'm ready
>we both are holding back tears and hang up

So yeah. Having a good body isn't going to make much of a difference but when I talk to her again, I want to blow her away and every little detail counts. I want a better body, explore relationships with other women to see if she was "the one" and to help pass the time (I'm not gonna be sad over her while she gets dicked without my fair share of pussy), pick up MMA and do a couple fights, learn skills, make money and be more social.

Maybe this journey will lead me to someone else, but for now she is who I want. If the relationship ended because of compatibility issues then I'd probably not bother, but she was perfection to me. I have one shot at life and I won't settle for anything less than what I find perfect. Not without trying anyway. I'll have the money to fix distance after graduating, but it all depends on her. If and when the oppurtunity comes I'm taking it.
>>
>>39524970
Don't lift for chicks. To hookup sure whatever, but don't expect to gain the girl of your dreams because of your body. It's a good first impression to have a nice body, but that's all it really is. I lift and diet because I wake up every morning and don't like what I see in myself each and every day. I know damn well I can do much better and that's the reason I bust my ass everyday. Gaining the approval of others is bullshit. Your approval on yourself should be the only thing that matters.
>>
>>39529807
that was beautiful
>>
>>39524970
> lift for revenge, it was an amazing fuel, but my rage has faded as the man who wronged me became irrelevant
> lift for that one special grill, but she found somebody better than me in every aspect (smarter, taller, better looking ...)
> lift to forget and was actually successful in that one
> lift to look better as to attract pretty girls, but I don't give a fuck anymore
> lift to be best version of myself, anything else is just plain garbage
>>
>>39530441
Way to go mah nigga.
Im about in the same spot as you and have a similar plan to yours. Thanks for the motivation.
>>
>>39529306

I think you, like most people, misapprehend how attraction works, and are also hypocritical about it.

When you listed the things you like about this girl--laugh, smile, looks solid 8/10. Literally just being a hot girl who you got along with somewhat and she gave you the time of day. That is the only thing you liked about her, looks + kinda getting along with and spending time with. She had BOTH parts of this fundamental attraction equation covered, you only had one, so it didn't work out.

Then when you come back and you have BOTH covered, she was attracted to you. It is not because she was shallow and ONLY liked you for your looks, it is because now BOTH fundamental requirements were in place. You are literally mad at her because she followed the basic human principles of how attraction and romance happen. Society teaches people that personality can be the only thing you need so you wanted her to accept you as a romantic partner when she did not find you physically attractive but that is basically fucking impossible.
>>
>>39527774

Mah nigga. I want a girl who can't buy bras at retail stores because her tits are too epic, and has a 0.5 waist-to-hip ratio. I know girls like all types of guys but in my mind being over-the-top masculine is the best way to get an over-the-top feminine woman. And a woman grabbing my huge muscles is just part of my ideal sexual experience, and she can't do that if they're not huge.
>>
While I do think there is wisdom in not lifting for others, I think as long as it is just one of many reasons you are bettering yourself then spite, jealousy, being a hopeless romantic, whatever, are all fine. If imagining your ex seeing you after all this time and coming on to you so you can reject her gets you to push out that last rep, go ahead and keep doing it.

Personally I lift because I want to be unstoppable in as many ways as possible. I want to go out on adventures and not have to worry about any physical limitations stopping me. Whether it be if I decide I want to climb a mountain, or do some modeling, or beat up some dudes who are trying to attack someone, I know it will not be my body limiting my options.

I also fear aging. Many people reach retirement and their bodies are too broken down for them to enjoy the freedom they otherwise would have. A good body brings you freedom that you don't appreciate until you don't have it. I may one day not have that freedom but I can at least say it was not because I did not do everything I could.

Also, when you look better, everything's easier. People just assume you have your shit together and give you the benefit of the doubt rather than trying to find flaws in everything you do.
>>
>>39525064
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiqmZLOaD8o
>>
>>39530972
No problem! There days where I lose hope but the uncertainty of the future keeps my optimistic. Wish you the best too
>>
File: 1477166095606.jpg (103KB, 673x708px) Image search: [Google]
1477166095606.jpg
103KB, 673x708px
>>39525056
>That being said, I haven't gotten laid once since I started lifting years ago.
>>
>>39529306
>>39531074
basically fucking this

Here's your logic:
>I really liked her look and appearance
>I "fell in love"
>She eventually liked my look and appearance too
>But I denied that bitch 'cause that shit's superficial

get it fucking together
>>
>>39530441
If it means anything. My ex came back to me after 5 years but I found someone better. Its good that you aren't and didn't wallow in pity. Best of luck m8
>>
File: 1480144700326.jpg (33KB, 307x272px) Image search: [Google]
1480144700326.jpg
33KB, 307x272px
>>39529306
>>
File: Ledecky_0.jpg (16KB, 296x370px) Image search: [Google]
Ledecky_0.jpg
16KB, 296x370px
I lift for her
>>
>>39525072
You need water filters to get rid of the fluoride. That's the key.
>>
>>39532134
>her
>>
>>39524970
>3 years ago at party. Meet a girl and fall for her. Literal 9/10. Way out of my league. Was skinnyfat, awkward and not that well groomed.
>Start to talk on fb/text
>She has to go abroad for 5 months in 3 weeks
>I was a beta KHV 21 year old
>Kind of sucked but w/e
>Day before she leaves she breaks down and wished she didn't have to leave because she liked me. Told me we didn't hook up because she didn't want to get attached.
>First kiss, no sex
>Says she was afraid to lose me, promised her I'd keep in touch and wait for her. Beta as fuck
>Kept my promise
>Constant texting/calling
>She says we didn't have sex because she actually had a bf when we met but she broke up with him 2 days before she left. For me she said
>She comes back
>We meet up, no sex, like wtf
>Later hear her "ex" stayed over twice
>Mad as fuck
>Beta as fuck
>Start lifting/bettering myself. Lost virginity and had a gf for a while.
>I became very attractive
>See her at a party after no contact for 2 years.
>Her jaw drops, talk it out, 3 hours later she's riding my dick. Just wanted revenge
>Treat her like shit
>She still comes over every week to fuck even thou she has a bf
>Begs me for cock
>Kind of thankfull to her because I turned from beta to alpha because of the hurt she caused me
>She wants to get together with me but I decline
Pic is her. Tongue and nipple piercing. Squirter.
>>
>>39526173

Ever pull fucking monstrous weight in the gym and notice how no one gives a fuck?

Now the flip the situation, imagine you're watching someone lift heavy. You're not going to stare and gawk. Likewise, your ex already knows her life is shit. She's got more to worry about than not seeing your abs.
>>
>>39524970
I lift for my daughter
>When her teen friends get flustered around hot dad mode
>When boyfriend respects me and can bond at the gym to keep him on the straight and narrow
>When taking personal responsibility for my health and welfare has set a good example and daughter laughs at haes feminists
Feels good man
>>
>>39524970
Just got played after talking to a girl for 2 months, i went to her house and hooked up with her and just found out she went to a party and got drunk and made out and danced on a bunch of guys while we were still talking. I'm sick of lying to myself and being proud when in reality I want to crawl back to her like a beta bitch but I always pretend like I don't care and just keep lifting.
>>
>>39532332
how olds your daughter?
>>
>>39526173
This man speaks the truth.
>>
>>39524970
I lift for myself, but mostly because it's the best anti-depressant I have found.

But I won't lie getting those messages from my ex about her having sex dreams about me feel pretty good.
>>
>>39531558
>>39531074
I completely understand where you guys are coming from and yes I would happily get into a relationship with this girl as you stated because I was both physically and emotionally attracted to her. There's a lot more to the story between this girl and I, especially surrounding the rejection I got when I did ask her out beforehand. I won't get into the details but it involved her apparently mocking me behind my back. I'm going to continue focusing on myself and improving my life and if I find someone special along the way so be it, but I will never reciprocate feelings to another person because I am now useful to them.
>>
>>39524970
holy shit, someone made the goat time picture tnto something so much more that words cant even describe it
>>
>>39532306
Pancakeass/10
>>
File: ted_bundy.jpg (29KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
ted_bundy.jpg
29KB, 620x350px
>>39529306
Fuckin legendary my man
Reminds me of the story of Ted Bundy getting a bachelors degree, being politically successful, completely changing his life because a girl he loved dumped him. They met again and she agreed to get married and then he just never talked to her again kek.
>>
>>39529807
The romans also worshiped small dicks, so...
>>
I lift simply for myself, women are on the backburner. you can't get a woman just by having nice physique.
>>
>>39533224
This.
>>
>>39529807
Brought a tear to my eye
Beautiful anon
>>
I don't lift for anyone except me cause I'm a narcissist and like to look at myself in the mirror while looking bigger and stronger.
>>
>>39525033
sleep tight doggo
>>
File: 1465426474500.jpg (78KB, 388x445px) Image search: [Google]
1465426474500.jpg
78KB, 388x445px
Gf of around 3 years and I broke up last night. Even though it has only been roughly 24 hours it's still really sad and emotionally draining. Haven't felt this empty in a long time. Anyone going through the same? How are you coping? I'm here for you and try to remember, we're all gonna make it.
>>
bump for curiosity
>>
>>39534063
Girl who sucked muh dick and said she doesn't have enough time for a bf brought around a dude who she couldn't stop kissing to a party couple days ago. Was also the only one who fell asleep without a girl in my arms ;_;
>>
>>39534063
Its >>39530441

Do what I did and tell her to block you. Believe it or not, you being in her life will only be worse and it also stops you from having the option to unblock her. Whether you want her back or not, you gotta move forward at least instead of wallowing in self pity.
>>
>>39525064
You are literally me. Where from?
>a gift that I can give to someone that I will love more than I've ever loved myself. I haven't met this girl yet, have no idea who she is, what she will even be like, or when I will find her; but, she is what gets me out of bed early
Do you read one piece?
>>
>>39525064
This

Also to show everyone im better than them in at least one thing
>>
>>39528572
Exercising makes you gain muscle where you are exercising but not lose weight there. I can tell you are new and haven't read the sticky and you should go do that. Running will help you lose fat from everywhere but its not that simple. Best advice I can give to you if you don't read the sticky is to just lower your calories first and foremost. Good luck anon
>>
>>39525064
Holyshit anon. Can I ss this?
>>
>>39526173
she couldnt look you in the eye, anon.

you had already won.
>>
>>39525033
Sleep tight doggo
>>
>>39525033
sleep tight doggo
>>
>>39534063
Broke up with my ex of 6 years two months ago. I'm still empty after that, but things will get better in the future anon. For now just try to focus on yourself, go hard in the gym and get some hobbies. I started to play Magic with the locals in my city and it's fun as fuck, I'm planning to maybe learn how to swim and play bass too.

tl;dr forget bitches and be a superman.
>>
>>39524970
I lift so I can see myself in the mirror and feel good about it
I think your sex life won't change much if you have no game
Having good looks and posture definitely boosts your confidence tho
>>
>>39524970
>for a future girl
I lift for my future daugther. I want to be her bear daddy, who can protect her from every shit.
+my gf likes it
>>
>>39533109
there are a lot of awesome girls.
Those dudes are right, but you should not fixate your life on this girl. Move on and you will be fine.
Good luck!
>>
>>39535617
this
lowering calorie intake will generally be enough to get rid of the bodyfat but lifting at the same time will stop you just ending up skinnyfat hopefully
good luck my man
>>
as an incel i'm only lifting as the last final fuck you to the world

suicide ain't my stallion so i'll just get ridiculously jacked
>>
>>39524970
>Nerdy, scrawny short kid
>Always picked on
>Always wanted to be able to defend myself but couldn't

I suck at greentext

I do it because I want to be able to be taken seriously. Not to have that stigma of being a weak person physically.
>>
File: 4lnOz6z.jpg (293KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
4lnOz6z.jpg
293KB, 1280x800px
>>39524970

Sorry for my shitty english senpaitachi
>Be 19, first year uni, skinny fag
>Meet this girl in class, solid 8/10.
>We go together in train, so we spend at least 2 hours a day together, always making her laugh and stuff
>College sucks, and I'm a lazy beta, drop out
>ffw 1 year, I'm now working and studying different thing, talk with her every now and then
>I finally ask her out, she says yes, great times
>She has this weird issue, like vaginismus, she was raped when she was 15, and has some strange dick-fobia
>Always be comprehensive about it, very rarely have sex involving coitus, cause hurts, but lots of oral and sometimes anal
>I'm ok with this.jpg
>Spend together 5 years, relationship has stalled
>We have no time, no money, no dreams together, no plans, no future, nothing other than sleeping together.
>She dumps me
>Feel like honestly killing myself
>Decide to man the fuck up and become fucking obsessed with gym
>Start making decent gains, finally visible abs, unlocked ottermode
>Get my driver's license
>Find much better job
>Only 1 year left to finally finish college
>She calls me, been 7 months since break up
>"Anon it was a mistake, I still think about you and I miss you blah blah"
>Fuck her gently
>"Anon what the fuck, you're ripped!"
>I'm dyel tbqh, whatever, feels amazing
>thanks /fit/

We're not together again, but I like her, she likes me, and we're cool when we're together, hard to explain. I don't even know what will happen, but I don't care much. I'm getting stronger, meeting new girls, have money, a car, I'm close to getting my dream job, and will be moving to my own place next february. It's not like only lifting made my life better, but the confidence it gives certainly helps, a lot.

I want her back again, think we can now have a serious relation. Still haven't talked seriously with her about this situation, but I will soon. Hope things go good, who knows tho.
>>
I lifted for myself but it helps when trying to qt 3.14.
I found qt 3.14 , now we lift together.
Feels good
>>
>>39524970
Boy I've got a story for you lads.

>18
>6'1
>always been skinnyfat. As low as 150 ish, as high as 190 ish
>pretty attractive, but never had gf because bad at socializing
>about 8 months ago decide things have to change
>start lifting
>all kinds of gains
>put on several pounds over next few months
>chest gets bigger, biceps defined, lose a lot of belly
>confidence is sky high at this point
>about a month ago, girl takes interest me
>now my gf

I'm still not aesthetic but I feel like I'm making it. T-thanks /fit/.
>>
I'm lifting to look good, my face is looking atleast above avarage but I'm 5 ft 10, it hurts like hell
>>
File: 1472690257943.png (209KB, 481x353px) Image search: [Google]
1472690257943.png
209KB, 481x353px
I've told this story before, I think.

I had a 'curvy' tumblr trash girlfriend that threatened to kill herself every week in order to get what she wanted from me, and, being the beta orbiter I was, I stayed by her side for hours on end to make sure she was okay. My grades dropped, I started stress eating, and I was generally a paranoid, nervous, wreck.

But I stayed by her anyways because I thought, 'fuck it, this is the only pussy I'm ever gonna get, probably. I have to hold onto it.'

And then, she dumped me because of an apparent lack of emotional support.

I want to be better, now. I want to improve in life, so I never feel trapped again. I never, ever, want to feel like I need to stay in a shitty situation for the rest of my life because that's the best I can do. It's not just about getting good quality pussy anymore, it's about living an awesome, comfortable, life without regrets.
>>
>>39525064
>>39529306
>>39530441
>>39534063
>>39536799
>>39536856

I wish you all the best of the best amigos mios

Todos vamos a lograrlo.
>>
>>39536856
And it was probably the confidence that won her over... and not the biceps.
>>
Please be serious, if I have a good face and have avarage height, will I achieve chad genetics eventually?
>>
>>39524970
I look after myself and lift for that moment 5 years down the line when I bump into someone I used to know and they look like shit while I look great. I also keep in shape in case I end up single tomorrow. I doubt we will break up but if we do I know I'll be looking good and ready to enter the dating pool.
>>
>>39529690
>so much bigger since she saw me last
You should have pulled a "you too".
>>
File: IMG_9607.jpg (669KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9607.jpg
669KB, 2048x2048px
>>39536986
You tell me
>>
>>39533109
If she mocked you it reveals her true thoughts about you. She would never respect you.
>>
>>39531225
Tl;dr loll
>>
File: girls.jpg (78KB, 323x285px) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
78KB, 323x285px
>>39524970
i lift for pic
>>
>>39531225
You are exactly where I am at. I am overweight and Ive always had to not partake in things because of my limitations. So now im trying to remove as many barriers as I can in my life, including getting rid of my introverted autism.
>>
>>39525064
By doing this the girl of your dreams would cringe at the thought of getting with you.

>"You dedicated your entire life to trying to impress a single girl for once? That's 'cute', anon. I have to go and see Chad though, he's been ignoring me for the past week and I bought a new set of lingerie to seduce him with."

Do things for yourself or you'll be dissapointed.
>>
Holy balls! I've never seen a fat man wear pants that fit so well.
>>
File: 1465730309763.gif (906KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1465730309763.gif
906KB, 500x349px
>>39525011
>she's awesome
>>
>>39534063
Going through break up feels still my man. Time heals everything, just like all our past break up pains.
If it doesn't, I'll just fuck a hooker to feel better
>>
File: 1479332997227.jpg (289KB, 1000x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1479332997227.jpg
289KB, 1000x1202px
I dont know how cringey will be this /blog/ but well.

I started to lift for girls but deep down I started because its so easy being some kind of "absolute" man, at least I had a clear image of one of its versions. He knew how to cook, was smart, has always conversation about topics of his interests or knew how to make anything interesting and ask the important questions, so when he didnt know about a subjetc, he could keep conversation and learn new things. Skeptic or at least being the closest to reality and basing opinions on facts and totally ditch "common sense". Strong as fuck because I felt weak and that was not nice. Good person and always acknolewdge others efforts and never bring down anyone, just uplifting motions.

So since I had no personality, I knew what I wanted to be, and thanks to being a blank sheet of paper until my teens, I was able to write myself. I want to be something more, i want to be weird and not expected. I want to be the muscle in the room and then go to the numale who thinks to highly of himself and his rhetorics and bring him down in front of everyone. Because he " trains" his mind in order to say cute philosophical air castles and getting laid, while I really try to understand the reality of things through the tainted view of our senses and that leads to disregard a lot of "cool" theories (philosophers since newton, im looking at you) to keep the only ones that have evidence to back themselves up. And that DESTROYS cool kids rethoric, usually based in shitty phylosophers who said tons of rad shit but never showed a proof or even smelled the quantum world that science discovered ( and only science).

I want to be Chad and Brad. I want to be Alfaomegrad, the builder of worlds. So I can be a piece of shit at night and sleep tite.
>>
File: IMG_0895.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0895.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Most of the above.. the meme is true I got cucked while on the road. If I'm going to cuckbox all day I'd rather do it swole.

As for the gf situation my ex is 25 yo 160lbs. And my new gf is 21 110 lbs blonde blue eyes.. the only problem is she likes meth (more than a dirty trucker like me) and snorts it in my sleeper.
>>
>>39536820
This is all I want :(
>>
>>39534190
At least you were at a party and got your dick sucked
>>
>>39537502
Hang in there m8. Lift heavy and eat good.
>>
>>39537371
10/10 cringy as fuck. Seriously, you're pathetic.
>>
>>39529306
Idiot
>>
>>39532479
>how olds your daughter?

Never change /fit/
>>
>>39529306
Trying to put her in place shows your a emotional little bitch. Go out with her, fuck her, and that's it. Instead of going to a movie, go out to party/club with her. this is why nigs win, because all you faggots put pussy on a pedestal. Ps I'm white
>>
> never totally beta but no confidence with grills
> go to college (now senior) and slowly get better, more fit and more confident
> realize I'm an amazing person and just need to be fit so I can properly reflect that externally
> last summer had an amazing internship at job/industry I want to go into
> couple other interns
> one of them 9/10, smart, cute, lots in common
> end up having relationship with her
> so much fun, so much sex, we're really falling for each other
> always comments me on the things I have been working on to improve, physical/mental/emotional/spiritual
> try not to think about end of summer
> meet each other families, everything goes perfect
> perfect fit for each other
> summer comes and its time to go back to uni
> senior year for me, sophomore for her
> schools are 6+ hour drive
> we decide not to continue relationship officially
> seen our friends fail at it, ruin stuff
> never really make plans
> semester is ending and I miss her like crazy
> can't wait to see her over break
> think about her when I wake up, when I go to sleep

It's funny how life is all about the range and spectrum of emotions. I used to desperately want to just kiss a girl, but after working on myself and becoming a way better person I met the girl of my dreams and we won't be able to be together for a while. It gets better anons. And by better I mean the hard feelings become worth it. Just keep improving.
>>
>>39529306
you made the right decision, she was not gf material from the beginning but this rejection will only make her want you more so she will likely put out if you see her again; so in one swoop you got out of the friendzone, put her in her place, set up a fwb possibility, and rejected any notion of her beta buxing you
>>
I lift for her, for the future and for the past.

She didn't leave when I was drinking heavily, she didn't leave when I was being an ass, she didn't leave when I was 230, up from 200. She always pushed me to do my best and be my best and lifting for a future with her and whatever kids I end up having is a lot of motivation. Gotta be a good role model for the children, and who wants to make their kid a liar when they say "my daddy is stronger than yours".

That being said, self hatred is an excellent motivator and lifting feels almost cleansing. You sit there in front of the weight just thinking about all your fuck ups, all the things you should be ashamed about and when feel that deep hate in your gut, that weight doesn't matter anymore, because you've dealt with worse things and gotten through them, so are you gonna let that weigh make you it's bitch?
>>
>>39538697
why don't you try and visit each other?
>>
>>39537033
wow nice and natural I admired, do you just lift or do other things like swimming.
>>
>>39524970
I didn't specifically do it for that, but things are awesome now.

I remember in highschool I was short and skelly.

I thought scene girls was the hottest chicks (the ones that dress the part and didn't smoke still look good). I don't know the specifics, but I got my ass handed to me verbally by one, and it sucked.

That started me down a long road of self-improvement ranging from reading about general social skills (not just with women) financial well-being, self discipline, philosophy, speed reading, eventually fitness, and an amalgamation of other things.

It's been about six years since then. Recently I met one of the girls that was in the social circle I mutually embarrassed myself in front of.

I was hanging at a friend's house and she was there. She leaves her boyfriend to try and talk to me after a catch her eye-fucking me all night.

I don't begrudge them at all. Kids are jackasses, and having the piss taken out of you is healthy because it gives you a realistic assessment of yourself.

The original girl had been smoking and drinking from the age of 16 and looks like her mid 30's at the age of 24.

Tbqh, it was humbling to know that I could have been her. If I hadn't experienced the rejection or humiliation about my awkward social skills or skelly body I would have looked horrible after about six years.
>>
>>39538697
>>39537033
what's your height?
>>
>>39539059
That's what bugs me. Optimistically thinking I just say its that we're both busy and enjoying our own lives at school and the distance is a bit much to swing for a day or two. But can't help but think horrible things like she's not interested anymore or getting fucked by someone else. The thing is though every time we text it's all about how much we miss each other.
>>39539297
5-9
>>
>>39539330
Can you just get any girls? Do girls crawe for you ?
>>
>>39539464
I mean no, I'm still getting better everyday.
>>
>>39539510
do you think you'll get there.Do you think you can be 9/10 guy who is dream of every girl.That would motivate me a lot.
>>
Fuck why do i have to have the gayest reason... I lift because it helps me cope with anxiety, plus the men in my family have all got bad hearts, me included and don't intend to die like my granddad at 55. I want to see my future kids grow up and my grand children too.

Tl;dr i lift so i don't die
>>
>>39529306
People gonna say you're being stupid because you either
>Missed ez pussy
>You're being vindictive despite that she was only responding to natural laws of attraction

The first one is a halfway legitimate complaint if that's what you're all about internal chicken not to be Petty, then yeah that was a good move. This one is still conditional based off of that the second reason.

If you didn't do it based on the principle of it not feeling right I can understand that.
It hurts to see you there set alarm at people put huge weight towards physical attractiveness, but it's just one of those things. Personally, my girl liked me before I was ever rich, and I actually prefer that standard because it's not quite as superficial. I don't mean that superficiality is completely bad but there's a certain degree at which you recognize it as a trait that may be negative if you do seek a lifetime relationship.

I don't think that you are a revenge-seeking type of person. I think you did it because you subconsciously recognized that this was a level of superficiality you weren't comfortable engaging with because you weren't looking for a quick relationship.
>>
>>39539527
Would need really good facial aesthetic genetics for a 9/10 or 10/10, lifting can get you to 6-8/10 depending on your facial attractiveness.
>>
I'm doing it for approval of my 9th grade class. God I hated them so much.
>>
>>39539638
I have good face and avarage height, guess I can be 8-9/10
>>
>>39529448
Solid tbqh, senpai.

Under-replied
>>
>>39538697
Man I needed that right now..

> totally beta till i got 19 and started working, not working out but physical labor
> started to not look like a total skeleton
> got my first ever experiences with dating girls
> total failures, no sex, no kisses, just getting repeatedly sent to the ground
> started working out
> now two years later
> gained over 30 pounds, got a little bit more self respect, but still no girls
> too unexpierenced for my age and zero confidence
> 2 weeks ago i saw her at my university
> studies the same as me. talked for 3 hours straight
> somehow found the courage to ask for her number, got it
> since then it went downhill
> fucked it up again by being to boring i guess
> cant motivate myself right now for doing anything
> coming from the gym right now, all i could do was thinking of her
> can't even motivate myself with the thought of making her jealous in a few years

"It gets better anons.." Yeah man i sure hope..
>>
>>39539527
You have to believe you can, otherwise what's the point of even trying. You also need to realize there is never a mountain top, like my story shows whenever you get somewhere you might find amazing treasures but there's always another problem or challenge.

But you can narrow your focus a bit, and specifically try to conquer the "I can get 9/10 girls anytime I want" easily. The issue is just thinking that this goal will make you happy for the rest of your life. It will be amazing, but like everything will bring other issues.

More generally, I would say you have to learn that what girls find most attractive is a man who is confident, makes others around him happy and better people, and is comfortable and content in his own skin. That last one is important, because you can get the other two by getting that last one. What I mean by this is you need to learn that it's not about reaching a certain lift PR or bf %, it's about loving exactly who you are inside and out. Everything is easier if you understand that whenever you feel like a failure or you are lacking in something that's just in your head. You can choose to think of that as a non issue and just have fun, work hard, and be good/cool person. That's why I focus on getting fit, but not make it my dominant avenue for girls. Being in better shape and looking better aesthetically just makes me able to be more comfortable and content with myself. This leads me to be in a good mood, which leads to confidence and trusting your instincts, which leads to you being a guy that everyone wants to be around, which leads to girls as well as generally good relationships.

I would HIGHLY recommend the book The New Psycho Cybernetics (free pdf here: http://mastertext.spb.ru/pics/Psycho-Cybernetics.pdf). Its the source of all the self help books, and teaches you it's all about choosing to think one way or another. Ultimately you just need to choose who you want to be, learn that mindset, and do things to get to it.
>>
>>39539733
get rid of the jealousy thing. You might have talked for 3 hours once but if it went stale it's because you either choked or it wasn't actually that interesting. Don't think about failures, just learn how you could have maybe been better and then move on with a smile on your face. If you still think about her just go for it, and by that I mean trust your instincts and take chances
>>
>>39529408
I doubt you looked good without a shirt at 250.
>>
>>39539776
I want to be 9/10 male myself, I want to be their first choice, if I can't hear their warm laugh when I pass why live?
>>
>>39539803
yeah.. trusting your instincts is easier said than done when the last years were a total disaster..

but thinking what i could have done better is the way i did it till now and i think i'll continue going with that.

has to be worth it someday... i hope
>>
File: its very generous.jpg (80KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
its very generous.jpg
80KB, 1024x578px
>>39531158
> I want a girl who can't buy bras at retail stores because her tits are too epic, and has a 0.5 waist-to-hip ratio
>>
>>39539841
Trust your instincts because they're all you really have, the rest of the shit in your head just comes from your environment.

Trust your instincts, but when they fail you have to learn what went wrong and how you can do better next time. So that your instinct next time is better.
>>
>>39532479
>>
>>39539849
Man, I wish I had Dennis drawing skills
>>
>>39525064
I think this is a meme desu. After the initial attraction and lust phase is over with people usually lose interest. Divorce rates in western countries are alarmingly high. Lift for yourself and don't seek validation from a woman, nothing becomes better or worse for having been praised.
>>
>>39540544
This is why you have to be smart and not put in everything during the honeymoon phase
>>
>>39540544
Wise words
>>
File: memepunch.jpg (207KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
memepunch.jpg
207KB, 640x480px
>>39524970

>be me badly in love with grill
>have too much autisme to get her
>start lifting so i will get her some day
>don't get her anyway
>>
File: 0a5370f78.png (752KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
0a5370f78.png
752KB, 4500x4334px
I lift so when I can see my classmates from highschool again in five years I'll be attractive, wealthy, fit and interesting, everything I wasn't.

I'm 80% there, a totally new person. I can't wait.
>>
>>39541633
Good for you! Unfortunately nobody goes to their highschool reuinion
>>
>>39524989
This guy makes some valid points but it's hard to take him seriously when his head looks like a giant chickpea with a face.
>>
>>39541633
>actually going to a school reunion
You couldn't fucking pay me to go
>>
>>39541740
>nobody goes to their highschool reuinion
Wrong! All the people who have nothing but their glory days left go.
>>
To be absurdly strong. I've always been the short, skinny guy. My diet and my routine are strict and my job is physically demanding. I want to be strong god damn it, even if I was nothing before.

I hit 1 pl8 bench in the first month of my lifting.
>>
>>39534063
wish you all the best anon

If you're really serious about moving on, No Contact is the way to fucking go. speeds up the time heals all wounds process
>>
>>39527755
found the Hillary voter
>>
I'm 29, been with my gf for 6 years and she doesn't give a shit about me being muscular. She thinks I'm a huge faggot when I look at myself in the mirror. I don't really know why I lift. I just love my body guess. It makes other guys insecure.
>>
File: 1478552849172.jpg (316KB, 1339x952px) Image search: [Google]
1478552849172.jpg
316KB, 1339x952px
I lift for and only for the One True Waifu
>>
>>39529807
I do this too. I imagine I am swinging a gladius when I do tricep pulldowns.
>>
>>39534190
>>39534414
>>39535761
>>39536914
>>39537287
>>39542475
it's >>39534063

Surprised the thread is still alive. Everything still feels so surreal. Did chest and shoulders today but didn't even stay for a regular amount of time. After an hour I just couldn't do it. Trying to stay strong. Trying....
>>
>>39524970
lifting in hopes of not being as depressed anymore.
>>
>>39543935
has lifting really helped with your guys anxiety/depression or is it all BS?
>>
>>39543958
Yes majorly still have slight anxiety but its alot better and i care alot less about what others think. Im pretty happy with how my life is at the moment and it keeps getting better

Once you start getting gainz and staring at yourself in the mirror thinkin how good you look things slowly get better and then the confidence starts building and the feelings of self worth, before you know it its like you're on a constant high, which comes crashing down after a shitty workout but generally you feel good
>>
>>39543989
great to hear that you are doing much better. hope i can make it through this rough patch too.
>>
>>39544072
You will mate its tough it takes along time. Push the negatives out of your mind its hard at first but it gets easier as time goes on focus on the positives in life, there are always positive things to be found in any shitty situation, wake up every morning and think of the things to be greatful for. Keep working on improving yourself and dont stop training.

Stop hanging around negative people i got rid of so many friends because they where just bringing me down. Go travel even alone, so many people i have met in my travels do this its a great way to get out of your comfort zone, stay in shared dorms in hostels. Youll meet some awesome people and take in the wonders of the world.

These are just a couple things that helped me. You can do it anon, we only got 1 life to live so enjoy yourself and fuck what anyone thinks
>>
>>39524989
>>39529448

That's fucking retarded. I used to be skinny as fuck and then when I broke up with my first gf I started hitting the gym to piss her off. It grew on me, I put weight, she went mad (we still got back together anyway) and it felt fucking awesome. Then with my second girlfriend I went through a complete appearance reform (got eye surgery, finally cut my long hair) and damn my life has been so good after that. Been drowning in pussy and constant attention, and It all came from fucking revenge.

Bottom line, embrace whatever moves you forward.
>>
>>39529306
don't listen to these other fags

you da man motherfucker

denying girls is a kind of sweet success that no bang can match

The accumulated filth of all their sex will foam up about their waists and all the whores and sluts will look up and shout "Fuck us!"... and I'll whisper "no."
>>
I don't know tbqhfam.

It started off for girls, but I realised you shouldn't have to put in so much effort to get laid, and that perhaps it wasn't my body holding me back but something else.

I guess I just like the routine of going to the gym. It's a fun way to start or end the day.
>>
>>39543933
Include cardio m8

Lifting weights wasn't doing it for me but when I did some MMA, it made me feel a lot better.

>made friends
>exhausted myself
>got to take out aggression on others
>grapple and roll with chicks :3

You could just run for free as well or whatever.
>>
>>39544112
thanks man. i really needed this and as a poorfag how expensive is traveling? did you just airbnb and work jobs or something?
>>
>>39544352
Nah i work in the mines so it wasnt to bad but when my money ran out i worked for accommodation at the backpackers was probably one of the best 6 months in my life. But alot of backpackers i met just picked up odd jobs here and there like bar work and that there is heaps around and just lived cheap. Its well worth the experience
>>
>>39524970
I'm lifting for the most special grill of them all. Me.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>39532306
>>
>>39524970
I've never lifted for a girl or something.

I started out at 242lbs at 6'4, and now I am 162 pounds. Then became a model, so basically I am lifting for cash atm.

Not only that, I never expected to become a model so if I wouldn't have that I still would've lifted just to not become fat anymore.
>>
File: 1479765484647.jpg (96KB, 986x553px) Image search: [Google]
1479765484647.jpg
96KB, 986x553px
>>39525033
>>39524970

>water filtration intensifies

Fighting the good fight along Alex Jones wouldn't be such a bad thing. Also, sleep tight puppper.
>>
>>39524970
>not lifting for yourself
cmon breh we're all supposed to make it but you're dragging us down
>>
File: 1413676414819.jpg (43KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1413676414819.jpg
43KB, 480x320px
>>39529306
I remember anon.
Anon lived a honarable life.
>>
File: 1463875718355.jpg (94KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1463875718355.jpg
94KB, 500x375px
>>39529306
Fug man, I'm that height and 25 lbs lighter, post pics? That sounds like an ideal weight range as opposed to being hungry skeletor.

I need to be bigger than the girl I'm seeing from tinder. I gotta get juicy to defend her and fuck better than I currently am.
>>
>>39532306
nice brah
>>
File: 14775748503380.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
14775748503380.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
>>39529807
>I think of Plato repping out that heavy shit.
YEAAAH BUDDY METAPHYSICAL WEIGHT
>>
>>39524970
lifting for mom
>>
>>39529807
As much as I love ancient history, especially the Greeks and the Romans, they didn't lift. They would've been ottermode at best due to all the marching, wrestling, and fight practicing.
>>
>>39524970
I lift for my future wife, whom I've probably not met.
>>
>>39525033
sleep tight doggo
>>
My friends don't want to talk me anymore and they treated me kinda crappy anyways. I want to be better in multiple ways. Go from fat to fit, make more money, etc. I want them to see how much better I am if I ever run into them again or they look me up.
>>
>>39547563
good luck anon i believe in u
>>
>>39525064
stop living in a fairy tale you faggot. youre going to get your heart crushed with this mentality. you should be lifting for yourself and any woman thats with you should feel lucky.
>>
>>39537457
>meth

fucking white americans need to die off
>>
>>39525064
you're going to fall in love hardcore with some gril, you will think she's the exact same dream girl you mentioned, she's gonna play you and you're going to be devastated.
been there done that
>>
I started off like anyone else; I had a breakup and wanted to both show my ex gf what she was missing and show potential new gfs what they had to gain.
I soon realized that lifting kept my stress down since engineering school can be a pain. Eventually it became so habitual that NOT lifting stressed me out. Imagine somehow forgetting to brush your teeth in the morning. You won't feel right until you do it. Nowadays I just enjoy lifting for the sake of being strong and having good endurance from running, as well as how good eating clean and exercising makes you feel. Looking good is a bonus at this point. I've been lifting years now. I don't have the intense, soul burning workouts where I listened to Linkin Park at max volume anymore.
It feels good and the results feel good. That's it. I quickly realized that people don't /really/ care how buff you are. Just be lean and that'll be all you need. So I quit lifting to impress and do it because of the before mentioned reasons.
>>
>oneitis for literally ten years
>got fit
>creampied her, literally felt all of my feelings of oneitis for her flow out of me in an instant
>>
>>39547563
THIS.
>>
>>39549039
Don't lie to yourself
>>
>>39546579
>they didn't lift
>I love ancient history
>ottermode at best

Put a shotgun in your idiot mouth and pull the fucking trigger.
>>
>>39529306
Seriously a personal dream of mine. Congratulations, anon. Put that bitch in place.
>>
>>39534063
same man 2 years, she was great but her family situation called for it,

>bi-polar is hereditdary
>her sister will commit suicide
>she wasn't the prettiest but she was kind

i just feel like a douche, she'd never cheat and i just wonder how other women are...
>>
>>39536763
i feel ya
>>
>>39552226
it's the homie >>39543933 >>39534063

I feel for you bro. Progress update. I'll straight edge (don't go around preaching it) but i had a shot of fireball tonight. Feel like it was a bad choice. Went to the gym with some buddies that i haven't seen in a long time which was nice. Getting more support from people I never really expected. Reminded to keep on moving forward but i know when i wake up in 7 hours, it will feel like waking up thinking that the day before is all a dream. Anyone else like that after a break up when you wake up? Sorry about these updates and shit. I feel it helps keeping my mind clear, even it's to people i don't even know. I feel the connection bros. Thank you so much. Seriously
>>
>>39552961
You're not straight edge anymore have some more. Get some rest and make sure to hydrate, You're an adult now, learn to self-medicate.
>>
>>39553751
I didn't. Didn't really help at all. Definitely trying to stay hydrated. Gonna try and go back to sleep. Rest well guys. If this thread is up tomorrow, I may stop by again
>>
>>39544386
Same sis
>>
File: 1477073417353.png (114KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1477073417353.png
114KB, 601x508px
Lads tell me...is it wrong to take her back if she dumped me?

Assuming he has taken no other cock in the interval.
>>
I lift for myself, but I hit my PRs out of revenge. Keep telling myself I will reply to my ex when I hit 100 on symmetric strength (at 97.6 now). It is a stupid goal, I know. He's actually messaged me several times in the past 3 years, but I don't reply. He also doesn't give a shit about strength or muscles. He does care a lot about money, which I do make quite a bit of these days. Thinking of changing my "goal" to a wilks of 400 instead as it is currently only 360.
>>
>>39554056
Depends on the situation
>>
>>39554056
Depends on why she dumped you and what other options there are
>>
>>39525033
Exactly, i want to be big like alex
>>
>>39533354
Seems like a nice guy
>>
>>39524989
homie looks like he's got a peanut allergy
>>
I started working out to get back at my ex but actually working out has helped me reach the point where I don't require his approval.
>>
>>39554348
Good for you bro, plenty of other guys out there for you
>>
File: 1478659379041.jpg (48KB, 601x469px) Image search: [Google]
1478659379041.jpg
48KB, 601x469px
>february this year
>5/10 KHV skellyfag, no aims or goals, pretty much just zombie
>feel like ass for months, get hospitalised and diagnosed with crohns
>lowest point in my life, maximum sadcunt
>lotta time to think, come to crossroads
>decide to finally man the fuck up for once in my life
>kick sadcunt attitude and hit gym, eat better
>fastforward to now
>made dyel gains, self confidence and no longer feel like shit
>mires from 9/10 qt oneitis ive known for years

we're all gonna make it brehs, don't give up
>>
>>39554442
Crohnsbro here, good job. Went from auschwitz-mode to dyel-tier in one year. I still have trouble gaining weight tho.
>>
>>39530441
Anon I was in your same position; that was until I learned the truth about my "best friend."

I nuked the shit out of that bridge and beat the fuck out of the guy she cheated on me with while she got her ass kicked by my sister.

Sometimes I look back at the times we had and how good we were to each other then I remember the amount of pain she caused me through her lying, manipulation, and betrayal. I have OCD and this is something I have thought about every fucking day for a year and a half already. Do not trust women anons, trust me.
>>
>>39524970

I liked this girl who I knew I had no chance with. We got along and everything but there was just no chance she would go out with me.

So I decided to better myself.

I quit my shit retail job and started going to the gym more.

Right now I am in cocoon mode.
Gym 6 days a week + learning for a better job.
>>
>>39525033
sleep tight doggo
>>
File: 8u0D9L.jpg (163KB, 1280x840px) Image search: [Google]
8u0D9L.jpg
163KB, 1280x840px
>>39529807
>>I think of a cohort of Legionaries marching in rank

Man, I'm in the mood to play Rome Total War right now. Time to slay some Carthaniggers.
>>
>>39554381
Subtle kek
>>
>>39545546
Not so metaphysical buddyh
>Plato was his nickname, given to him by his pancratius trainer because he had huge large shoulders πλατύς - wide
>Socrates himself, was able to save his friend Alcybiades, carrying him - both on full armor of almost 30 kg
We pale in comparison.
>>
>>39555142
Daaam boii
Today I lift for them.
>>
>>39554112
>>39554119

She's said it's cause she wasn't ready for a relationship. Looking back, I feel I became betaish, and maybe now she's looking at other options. That being said, she's a member of my friend group and from what I hear she's genuinely not tried anything, and has in fact been crying when she hears about my exploits.

A rumour went around at a house party that I had slept with 7 girls in 7nights. She asked my flatmate about it, who didn't deny it, and so my ex ran upstairs to cry over me and never came down for the rest of the night.
>>
>>39555503
>She's said it's cause she wasn't ready for a relationship
I dunno bout the rest but this means "I want to fuck other guys without having to worry about cheating"
>>
>>39555616
My thoughts exactly. But from loyal mutual friends that hasn't been happening. If she tries anything with anyone she severely limits her chances o getting back with me. I will not be her backup plan.
>>
>>39555706
>If she tries anything with anyone she severely limits her chances o getting back with me
I dont want to ruin your party here but why ar eyou better than all the other faggots she can have at the flick of a wrist again?
>>
>>39555717
I'm not. But if she leaves me for another guy then tries to come back, that sets a precedent for her doing so again. I won't start a relationship built on that precedent
>>
>>39555765
You shouldnt take her back anyway
If she wants to fuck other guys let her, there is no reason she will stop this line of reasoning after she settles for you
Only difference it will make is wether or not you find out about her fucking other guys
Let other guys deal with her bullshit anon
>>
>>39554462
How is anyone supposed to enjoy a relationship if they can never trust a woman?
>>
File: 1458038033455.jpg (779KB, 2120x2440px) Image search: [Google]
1458038033455.jpg
779KB, 2120x2440px
>>39554826
Honestly the Romans are boring as fuck in Rome while Carthage is underpowered and fucked when trying to negotiate trade/peace.
You don't go the easy way out do you Anon?
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.