[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At gym >Only bench press 50 pounds >Like to listen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1388493829757.png (419KB, 802x802px) Image search: [Google]
1388493829757.png
419KB, 802x802px
>At gym
>Only bench press 50 pounds
>Like to listen to music to block out the people around me
>Notice some young guy is with a pack of girls
>He's around 16 and he walks right up to me to the point of his face right up to my ear and he says "LIFT THAT WEIGHT BOY, SOMEDAY YOU'LL GET STRONG LIKE ME"
>Freak the fuck out, drop the weight on my chest
>He starts laughing hard
>Start pressing it up again
>It gets caught on my ipod headphones
>Music floods the room at near max volume, entire gym is quiet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

>Everyone starts laughing at me
>Jump off the bench press and run home
>Never go back

I was 20

To this day I can never go back to that gym; i'm afraid i'll see that guy again.
>>
ITT: things that never happened
>>
>>39524913
But that's a great song
>>
>>39524913
how do people become this autistic? lmao
>>
>>39524931
This.
>>
>>39524931
Try thinking that when you're getting ridiculed.
>>
Should have whipped your dick out OP, then you'd get the las laugh.
>>
>>39524913
Shit bro I knew you came to /fit/.

Lol how's the bench going? I don't go to that gym anymore by the way so it's safe, autismo.
>>
>>39524913
Wow, what a dick. Don't give up because of this asshole. He probably doesn't remember you anymore btw
>>
>>39524913
>implying a bigass gym with tons of cardio machines, weights clanking around, and a commercial HVAC system can hear a single iPhone

Come on dawg, you're too stuck up in your own head.

Nobody gave a crap about what you're so worried about
>>
>>39524913
>playing Rich Piano motivational talks compilation
>weight gets caught on headphones
>music floods room at max volume
>leave room, leave gym.

I go to planet fitness now.
>>
>>39524913
He's just some annoying asshole trying to show off for girls. Don't give him the satisfaction of a reaction
>>
File: 1410382575028.jpg (77KB, 780x980px) Image search: [Google]
1410382575028.jpg
77KB, 780x980px
>>39524913
God bless your soul for lifting OP, it may be embbarasing, but yi=ou stick with it and you will improve, lifting takes time.

ill share my failure story
>short fat mexican says hes been eyeing me for the past 3 months
>always asks to spot me
>i always say no
>went from benching bar to 110lbs
>decided to go for 3x3
>fail last set
>he comes up to me and basically says in a patronizing voice
>"hah, what happened man, I thought you could do that"
>I just shrug, put weights up and call it a day
> do 3x3 succesfully
>never saw that shorty ever again, heard he got fired from being a volunteer firefighter, only assume it was his attitude
>His big mexican freind never went past benching 1plate for reps
>i recently got to benching 105lbs on incline bench, deadlift rising, squat rising, OHP 80lbs

Point is OP, you aways gonna have people like jerks doubt you or make fun of you when you start from nothing, trying to improve yourself in the view of certain people gets them mad as fuck/irritated, so they try to put you down i guess. keep lifting, one of my freind started out bencing the bar, 2 years later he benchs 2plate for 3x5, just don't give up m8.
>>
>>39525572
Mabye he was gay m8, that's a reason he was eyeing you.
>>
>>39525572
He was asking to spot you? I don't get the problem.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.