[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fit why haven't you ventured into the world of PUA? Can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Fit why haven't you ventured into the world of PUA? Can't you see that this guy's natural charisma and confidence are propelling him forward with woman? He doesn't need silly workouts or crazy diets to get chicks, he just needs his solid frame and cool vive.

https://youtu.be/zYmFAWvk0TU
>>
>>39520556
>trying to be cool
How beta
>>
>>39520556
>Stories that never happened
>Random shit posting
>Non fitness thread

Saged, repoted :)
>>
>>39520566
wow nice doubles friend! did you know that by achieving repeating digits on this moroccan seaweed farming board you have essentially created an infallible argument. better not wish for anything too crazy next time, or else the ancient egyptian frog god will make it into a reality. take care buddy!
>>
>>39520566
f-fake it till you m-make it, brah

Or at least thats what most of the pua shit tells you.

Serious question now though. I'm going on a two day boat cruise of sorts in a few weeks. How can I increase my chances of convincing some female to engage in intercourse with me there? I reckon that's my most viable opportunity to do so, since after that I'll be back to my antisocial recluse mode and up until then I'll be working 6 days a week.

>>39520556
Still saging you, senpai.
>>
>>39520622
wow two days? You can probably fuck at least 45 girls in that time.
>>
>>39520622
>How can I increase my chances

try with every woman on board. say your odds of banging a chick are 1/1000, then you just need to try 1000 chicks and you will probably find 1 to sleep with you.

Numbers game.
>>
>>39520796
Yup, can confirm

>tfw on #988 and know it won't be long now
>>
>>39520556
You sound sarcastic, but the suicidal autistic /fit/izens kind of need to hear this.
>>
>>39520556
Why does this dude talk with the same mannerisms as a white highschool girl?
>>
>>39520622
You can't try. That's why PUA is so pathetic. Just get drunk, have some drinks and let things happen. Girls can tell if you're trying some bullshit or actually being genuine
>inb4 bee urself
>>
>>39521169
>PUA is so pathetic
>Relies on alcohol to get laid
You are a faggot
>>
>>39520556
well he uses pick up as a way to find himself as a man and take responsibility for his results in life. Bodybuilding and having a solid diet does the same for me as pick up does for him. It shows you that your success/failure is up to you. Combine the two with a way to make good money for yourself and you have a recipe for a happy, content life.
>>
File: IMG_8720.jpg (308KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8720.jpg
308KB, 2197x1463px
>>39521410
Wowee
>>
File: Got GAME son.jpg (35KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
Got GAME son.jpg
35KB, 500x659px
It works guys. Pic related
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.