[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifting 3 times a week for 6 months 145lbs 5'8" Deadlift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: selfie2.jpg (26KB, 350x248px) Image search: [Google]
selfie2.jpg
26KB, 350x248px
Lifting 3 times a week for 6 months
145lbs 5'8"

Deadlift 185lbs
Squat 135lbs
Bench 105lbs
OHP 85lbs

Help
>>
As long as you're making progress, you're fine.
>>
Sounds like you need to eat more
>>
>>39519838
Push yourself (add more volume) on your mainlifts and do a shitton of accesories. If you hit a plateau it's usually because you need to strengthen other muscles and stuff.
>>
>>39519838
eat more, that's it. i've been where u are, in my first year of lifting i made virtually no gains, i wasn't eating enough, but at the time i thought i was
>>
Have you tried leg extensions?
>>
>>39519838
Are you eating above TDEE?
Are you eating 1g protein per lb Lean body mass?
Are you scared of adding more weight?
How many sets / reps do you do?
>>
>>39519838
YOU GOTTA EAT TO GET BIG
>>
>>39519838
Weight/lifts when you started?
What program have you been doing? SS?
>>
Just eat more and keep going
>>
>>39519838
nice filename

eat more
>>
>>39520039
I did random shit for a month, then did SS for about 3 months, have been experimenting with different routines the last 2 months. Instead of doing 5x5 all the routines have been 6-15x3-4 in the last 2 months.

>>39519868
>>39519943
>>39519980
>>39520050
Okay considering I eat <2000kcal a day this is probably /thread. I'm a poor uni student who sometimes just eats breakfast and then studies all day and then has a snack before bed.
But I always thought not eating enough would just limit my size, I thought I would still be getting stronger either way. Is this not the case?
>>
>>39520094
You can get a lot stronger but you just don't have to be afraid of weights. Any strength gains you make are just from your brain getting used to your muscle and recruiting more fibers
>>
>>39520094
Your body doesn't have enough protein to repair and build upon your injured muscles.
Hardboil like 9 eggs every morning and don't go to bed until you've eaten all them.
Eat peanut butter by the spoonful in between meals.
Drink the calories if that helps, whole milk is very calory dense.
>>
>>39520094
yo uneed to eat

all the fucking
time

dont be hungry
EVER
just EAT the fucking food
force this shit down your throat

your bellly will lget used to it eventually and you will be amazed by gains you will get
>>
Well I didn't fall for the ss meme and clearly your diet is bad...but even I wasn't eating that much and still went from 80lb bench to 155 in 6 months.

I just did 3x10

>chest
>back
>legs
>abs
>arms
>shoulders/legs
>abs
>>
>>39520132
>9 eggs
>9 scoops of peanut butter
>gallon of milk
great fucking idea
>>
>>39520163
stop planning everything so carefully. you need to adjust the exercises to YOUR BODY, what i mean is you might be better off doing 3x12 or 4x8, try things out, also, exercises aren't equal, are you saying that you also did 3x10 calf raises?
>>
>>39520189
naw 3x15 for calf

I gained 32 lbs so it's working...I do 3x12 before I move onto the next weight for 3x8 or whatever I can do.
>>
>>39520200
Next time try 3x40. Volume is very important doing calves, obviously not the same weight. Also if it's working then just keep going, but you have to eat more, diet is like 70% of your gains
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.