[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switchin to fish for my main source of protons over land animals.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: the-wheelhouse-at-woolverstone.jpg (29KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
the-wheelhouse-at-woolverstone.jpg
29KB, 550x413px
Switchin to fish for my main source of protons over land animals. Always liked seafood, by the way, but it always seemed like a bitch to prepare.
>>
>>39518172
Enjoy your mercury poisoning and retarded babies, Pleb.
>>
>>39518193

>hes a poorfag who can only afford canned tuna

How's it like being american?
>>
File: otoro-sashimi.jpg (23KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
otoro-sashimi.jpg
23KB, 450x450px
here's a tip at the risk of sounding weeaboo
If you like sashimi like I do, try and source real wasabi (hon wasabi) or better yet, get actual wasabi root and grate it yourself. The wasabi most places have outside of Japan is just dyed horseradish. Real wasabi is a bit sweeter and the spiciness is milder.
>>
File: Shio-Yaki-Sardines.jpg (322KB, 500x546px) Image search: [Google]
Shio-Yaki-Sardines.jpg
322KB, 500x546px
>>39518233
>>39518199
checked
>>
I would as well, but fresh seafood is ridiculously expensive in Oklahoma.

I could eat catfish, but it is so meh.
>>
>acquire fish
>Heat it

Whats to prepare?
>>
>>39518336
choosing the fish, scaling and gutting it, deboning, sticking to pan, that can all be avoided though
>>
Jealous, man. The smell and taste of Tuna is revolting to me but I know how good it is for you. Just can't stomach it.
Also all the mercury and shit scares me.
>>
>>39518365

You realize the fishmonger can gut and debone it for you right?

>not enjoying the scales/skin with all those minerals and collagen

never gonna make it faggot
>>
>>39518172

As long as you can see the whole fish before it is filleted.

Don't get anything from a supermarket .... unless it's Trader Joes or Whole Foods....

if you happen to have a seafood place in your town (as in not Tulsa, OK), ask about different species and do your research.

the Commie Chinese swindle everyone in the seafood market, overfish, fish and kill other wildlife, and nobody stops them at all.

>get educated.
>>
>>39518514
how's the frozen fish at whole foods?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.