[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on our guys newest? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v8 zrMD1Qbg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: delete.jpg (139KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
delete.jpg
139KB, 900x900px
thoughts on our guys newest? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v8zrMD1Qbg
>>
>>39514956
Hes got a new best ab video every 2 weeks. The exercises are normally pretty good tho
>>
He's right, this is the GOAT exercise
>>
>>39514956
Dude does click bait meme tier titles and thumbnails, but he's clearly legit. A lot of the exercises he offers seem super crappy PT style stuff though. I often watch his stuff and think, why would I do this over a basic barbell or dumbell lift?
>>
> lift juice for a year or two
> cut until you look good
> spam bodyweight workouts on youtube
> rake in the cash

Kind of surprised more peeps don't do this.
>>
>>39515935
he aint natty?
>>
>>39514956

Nice. I'm gonna try this one.
>>
>>39515935
He is natty, I think any way regardless.
Actually good advise for athletes or people who think vidia is real life.
>>
>>39515935

He legitimately knows his shit and has real athletes(aka those making millions) under his guidance.

He's not one of those meme barely dyel shits like alan thrall who gives advice while having beginner level lifts.

And youtube/IG is saturated to the brim already with fake natties and DYEL shits who compensate with memes.
>>
>>39516259
>He legitimately knows his shit
Only ever watched one video of his and literally all of it was a lie. Not just broscience, but actually lying. You could tell he was making shit up.
>>
For sure he clickbaits like fuck but his videos have legit content. I use 3 of the exercises that he advocates and they solved problems I had hitting those muscles
>>
>>39515935
>>39515983
>>39516226

the point is it doesnt matter if he is (hes not)
>>
>>39516276
It was this one by the way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3AG-oCXTE
He completely misrepresents the one study he quotes to a point where it's impossible he just misread it. He's lying about what it shows in order to fit his narrative that you don't need a caloric surplus to gain weight.
>>
File: lenattyman.png (295KB, 349x371px) Image search: [Google]
lenattyman.png
295KB, 349x371px
>>39516315
>the guy pushing 50 with greying hair who runs around at single digit bf% all year round while still making gains is natty
>>
I have his athlean xero and step 1 program (forgot what it was called) I loved step 1,

I did step 1 on a deficit and lost about 3% body fat on -250cal
Redid it with a few months of oly training in between and now on a surplus and gained about 4lbs of muscle and absolutely no bf

After a bad wreck had to take a full year off any training and went back to step one with athlean zero, it's hard as shit for me, but I genuinely enjoy the workouts.
10/10 would recommend for anyone looking for more than just pure strength gains in the main lifts.
>>
>>39516327

Ever heard of water weight?

also he could be shilling trenbolone, lets your body burn bodyfat for energy(before accounting food) which means even on a deficit you build muscle.
>>
>>39515913
>but he's clearly legit
No, he's clearly biased and a very, very bad coach.
He's the epitome of PT - a guy who has 1 agenda and treats everybody like they're him.
>>
What about Scott Herman lads?
>>
>>39514956
we have a thread about this faggot every day
>>
>>39516346
0.20 has been deposited into ur account
>>
>>39515935
Lol that isn't how it works, people who get off juice after years end up with low testosterone and bitch tits
>>
>>39514956

The faggot is heavy on roid, hes a piece of shit full of PT level memes.
>>
>>39516474
>anyone bigger than me or stronger is on roids

t. Fat shit
>>
>>39514956
Should team up with other meme-tier experts like Thrall and Isuf for maximum bullshitting potential.
>>
Jeff is honestly the only fitness personality on youtube that you should trust.
>>
>>39515044
fpbp
>>
Hello guys, Jeff Cavaliere here; ATHLEAN-X DAT COM

TODAY WITH ANOTHER VIDEO HOW TO DO X, THE BEST WAY NO BS

(((INTRO max volume * 5))))
DUNN DUNN DUNN DUNN DUNN

Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.