[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im a fat fuck who just cheated my diet. seriously speaking, how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1476596900941.jpg (168KB, 1600x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1476596900941.jpg
168KB, 1600x1456px
im a fat fuck who just cheated my diet. seriously speaking, how bad is self induced vomiting and is it worth it?
>>
>>39514625
Don't do it. You could mess up your stomach or esophagus. Just throw in extra cardio and lower your calories for a while.
>>
>>39514625
Do it
>>
>>39514650
thanks anon. just felt like absolute shit and thought it'd be the best plan of action. I'll take your word.
>>
File: GDYGEeOYmI.thumb.png (107KB, 221x221px) Image search: [Google]
GDYGEeOYmI.thumb.png
107KB, 221x221px
Big part of getting better at eating well is not being afraid of those days when you fuck up eating well.
For me, it's like that worry about what I eat taunts me to eat worse. Way I got over it was basically just continuing to hit the gym steadily and seeing that in reality, one bad day doesn't do a fucking thing to your progress.
The scale doesn't just jump up or down randomly. If it did, it wouldn't be so hard to make good progress in the first place. Good luck
>>
not worth it, especially if you get addicted.

just run you lazy asshole
>>
>>39514685
He's wrong tho, people with bulimia induce vomiting multiple times a day for years before damage occurs. Force yourself to puke now but stop being a degenerate by eating too much and don't make it a habit.
>>
>>39514625
Kill yourself.
>>
nothing wrong is going to happen if you do it just one time. That said, once you start, you may develop a 'liking' to it, and you maty become bullimic.

Just do as >>39514650 said
>>
>>39514625
medfag reporting in.

so regarding vomiting, a couple things to consider: vomiting corrodes your teeth due to the gastric acid, can cause ulcers (similar to GERD) in the esophagus and throat, can cause little cracks called mallory weiss tears that will irritate your esophagus more and cause bleeding. Metabolically, depletion of gastric acid will decrease the amount of potassium in your blood (with metabolic alkalosis), which if it got bad enough (though I doubt it), can cause heart arrhythmias subsequent death. Also, the less gastric acid you have, the harder it is to digest protein, so you might go into ketosis and break down whatever muscle mass you have to keep up glucse levels in your blood.
>>
Think of it this way OP, if you're a fat fuck it will probably take you 1 yr plus to lose all the weight. Does it really matter if it takes 53 weeks or something? One fuck up is nothing as long as it doesn't lead to more.
>>
File: 1424211486361.jpg (563KB, 680x1671px) Image search: [Google]
1424211486361.jpg
563KB, 680x1671px
>>39514625
Just go work it out, treadmill it you fat cuck
>>
>>39514625
Not worth it. If you really want to do penance, use an exercise bike or treadmill until you've burned off the appropriate amount of calories.
>>
I've been regurgitating food pressing with my upper abs since I was a kid and not know what I was doing and now everytime I have something too caloric and feel bad I can get it out, specially easy since fat settles on the top and the protein at the bottom usually. I only do it right after eating so I don't burn myself with acid, I'm 100% healthy and have perfect mouth hygiene btw
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.