[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw every day I plan on doing squats there's always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>tfw every day I plan on doing squats there's always a girl there squatting more than me
>tfw haven't squatted in months because of this
>tfw I can bench more than I can squat

how do i get over this?
>>
>>39511845
squat
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 480x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 480x469px
>>39511845
Are you serious rn? Stop being their bitch and improve yourself
>>
>>39511867
you're right but god how embarrassing
>>
>>39511845
how the fuck do you think people start out?
you cant expect to squat 405 right off the bat brah.
you have to work your way up, just as you worked your way up on all the other fucking lifts.

why does it matter what everybody else lifts? what matters is what YOU lift in correlation to YOUR strength, YOUR genetics, YOUR weight and YOUR time spent in the gym.
STOP FUCKING COMPARING YOURSELF TO OTHERS, it only sets you up for failure
>>
bench more, squats are for people who fell for the SS meme
>>
exactly how much more? even if she's doing like 2.5 pl8 you'll match or top her squat in like 2 months tops
squat
>>
Quit thinking that women are inferior people and that a woman being better than you at something makes you a failure. If you want to be good at squatting, then squat.
>>
if you're a man you'll catch up and pass her weight in a short period of time

one day both of you will be dead who cares why are you letting this bullshit control you
>>
>>39511845
when this happens, close your eyes. tense your legs, whisper to yourself "squat, squat, squat" and imagine your legs growing bigger and bigger.

this will have the same effect as actual squats without the embarrassment.

good luck!
>>
i just started going to the gym but I just do cardio, too scared to go to the weights
>>
File: 1478373738791.jpg (84KB, 594x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478373738791.jpg
84KB, 594x480px
>>39511845
>how do i get over this?
>"haven't squatted in months"
>>
>>39511845
my bench is getting close to my deadlift so dont feel to bad

>tfw bench is 245 and dead is 315
>>
>>39511845
no one gives a shit. and if they do, they're losers for caring that much about how some dude squats.

its really all in your head
>>
>>39512199
for fuck sake.
alright i will tell you something breh, because frankly, i was just like you.
you are wasting your time.
no one, LITERALLY no one! cares about you in the gym, unless you are exceptionally good looking, amazing body or a girl.
as long as you are not making a fool of yourself (using weights wrong, or dropping shit) no one would notice you.
they lift to better them selves, not to run around a judge insecure faggots, there are plenty of those outside of the gym, so why pay a monthly fee for that.

tl;dr, lift the fucking weights, put them down, get on with your shit
you will make it brah
>>
>>39511845
You get over it and squat. She's been working longer and harder than you. In time, you'll catch up
>>
>>39512234
Also: when she got started, she got over the fact that other people were squatting more than her and just got on with it.
>>
>>39512225
thanks man
>>
>>39512195
>Quit thinking that women are inferior people
>Lie to yourself to spare the shame.
>>
>>39511845
Fuck her right in the pussy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.